W10X provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The W10X website domain (“w10x.co”) was privately registered on April 20th, 2017.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
W10X has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market W10X affiliate membership itself.
W10X affiliate membership provides access to “wealth coaching” and cryptocurrency “E-Learning” courses.
The W10X Compensation Plan
W10X affiliates pay membership fees and are paid to recruit others who do the same.
Direct Recruitment Commissions
For each W10X affiliate recruited who pays $99 in fees, a $100 commission is paid out to the affiliate who recruited them.
The W10X compensation plan does not state where the additional $1 to pay the $100 commission is sourced from.
Residual Recruitment Commissions
Residual recruitment commissions are paid out via a 1-up/3-up commission model, tracked through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Using this unilevel compensation structure, recruited affiliates are classified as direct or pass-up in the order they are recruited.
The first, third and fifth affiliate recruited generates a commission for the recruiting affiliate.
Commissions generated by recruitment of the second, fourth and sixth affiliates are passed up to the upline affiliate (affiliate who recruited the recruiting affiliate).
After the sixth affiliate, the same concept is repeated using a 3-up model.
This sees commissions generated on the 10th, 14th, 18th etc. affiliates recruited passed up.
The recruiting affiliate keeps all commissions generated that are not passed up (7th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th, 17th etc.).
Commissions generated are based on the base-level $99 fee and four-tiers of increased fees.
- Wealth Builder Coaching ($99 a month) – $50 monthly residual commission
- PW1 ($200) – $100 one-time commission
- PW2 ($400) – $200 one-time commission
- PW3 ($800) – $400 one-time commission
- PW4 ($1600) – $800 one-time commission
Note that for PW1 to PW4, a W10X affiliate has to “qualify” for commissions by either buying in themselves or passing up a sale to a recruited affiliate.
The “up” component of the compensation plan required affiliates who are recruited and not passed up, to “pass up” their recruited affiliates using the same 1up/3up compensation model.
Using this model, it is possible a W10X affiliate can earn down a theoretically infinite number of recruitment levels.
Profit sharing is based on commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates.
These commissions have to be generated by personally recruited affiliates who are passed up (2nd, 4th, 6th, 10th, 14th, 18th etc.).
A Profit Sharing share is generated when any passed up affiliates generates a $100 commission.
A W10X affiliate can increase the amount of shares generated per $100 commission earned by their downline, by meeting the following W10X affiliate rank criteria:
- Silver (recruit two affiliates who each recruit two affiliates) – 1 share per $100 in downline commissions
- 1 Star Gold (recruit six affiliates who each recruit two affiliates) – 2 shares per $100 in downline commissions
- 2 Star Gold (personally recruit at least two 1 Star Gold or higher ranked affiliates) – 3 shares per $100 in downline commissions
- 3 Star Gold (personally recruit at least three 1 Star Gold or higher ranked affiliates) – 4 shares per $100 in downline commissions
- 4 Star Gold (personally recruit at least four 1 Star Gold or higher ranked affiliates) – 5 shares per $100 in downline commissions
- 5 Star Gold (personally recruit at least five 1 Star Gold or higher ranked affiliates) – 6 shares per $100 in downline commissions
Note again that these are commissions earned by passed up affiliates.
W10X do not state how much a single Profit Sharing share pays out each month.
Infinity Check Match
W10X pay an Infinity Check Match using a “2 by infinity structure”.
This is a 2xx matrix, starting off with two positions on the first level:
The second level of the matrix houses four positions, the third level eight positions and so on and so forth.
When a W10X affiliate signs up they are placed in the company-wide 2xx matrix.
From there they then earn a percentage match on each fee tier (PW1 to PW4) as follows:
- Silver – 10% Infinity Check Match on personally recruited affiliates)
- 1 Star Gold – 8% down to the next Gold affiliate in the matrix
- 2 Star Gold – 8% down two generations of Gold affiliates in the matrix
- 3 Star Gold – 8% down three generations of Gold affiliates in the matrix
- 4 Star Gold – 8% down four generations of Gold affiliates in the matrix
- 5 Star Gold – an 8% Infinity Check Match on the entire affiliate-base below you in the matrix
Note that these percentages paid out are percentages of the commissions paid out on PW1 to PW4 fee payments ($100 to $800).
W10X affiliate membership is $40 and then $19.95 a month.
Commission qualification is tied to the purchase or sale of
- Wealth Builder Coaching – $99 a month
- PW1 – $100
- PW2 – $200
- PW3 – $400
- PW4 – $800
An affiliate can either purchase the membership tiers above or pass up one affiliate sale at each tier and start earning on their second sale onward.
W10X is a simple enough money game tied to pyramid recruitment.
Power Codes pays commissions to unlimited levels deep as long as sales activity keeps occurring.
“Power Codes” is code for recruitment commissions. “Sales activity” is code for affiliate recruitment.
Thus in true pyramid fashion, as long as new W10X affiliates are recruited commissions are generated.
The products bundled at each W10X membership tier are irrelevant, serving only as paper-thin pseudo-compliance to justify increased fee payments.
As per W10X’s “no refunds” refund policy, these fee payments are recycled to pay direct and indirect recruitment commissions.
We do not offer refunds. All transactions occur between members.
As with all pyramid schemes, once affiliate recruitment drops off so too will commissions paid.
This will guarantee the majority of W10X affiliates lose money when the scheme inevitable collapses.