Trahdex provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the company.
The Trahdex website domain (“trahdex.co”) was privately registered on December 11th, 2017.
The original Trahdex compensation plan hosted on the company website is in Spanish, suggesting that whoever is running the company is at least familiar with the language.
Alexa traffic estimates reveal Trahdex is primarily being promoted in Nigeria (50% of traffic) and the Netherlands (32%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Trahdex charge $53 for access to an automated cryptocurrency trading platform.
A 35% fee is charged each month, deducted from trading earnings.
Trahdex offers a high technology service that allows you to get the most out of crypto-trading through expert traders who perform the best market operations managing your Exchange account remotely.
Trahdex provide no information about who their “expert traders” are to prospective clients.
The Trahdex Compensation Plan
While a single-level retail commission is paid to affiliates, Trahdex’s residual commissions are primarily tied to affiliate recruitment.
Trahdex Affiliate Ranks
There are XX affiliate ranks within the Trahdex compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up and pay a $143 fee
- Bronze – generate $180 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Silver – generate $450 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Gold – generate $900 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Diamond – generate $1800 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Black Diamond – generate $5400 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Royal Diamond – generate $180 PV and $21,600 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Diamond Director – maintain $180 PV and generate $40,000 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Executive Director – maintain $180 PV and generate $108,000 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Global Director – maintain $180 PV and generate $270,000 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Executive President – maintain $180 PV and generate $630,000 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
- Purple Lyon – maintain $180 PV and generate $1,350,000 or more in fees in your weaker binary team side
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by an affiliate (includes their $90 monthly fee).
Note that the above volume requirements are monthly recurring.
Retail and Recruitment Commissions
Trahdex group retail and recruitment commissions together through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Trahdex pay retail commissions down one level of the unilevel team. Recruitment commissions are paid down three levels.
- level 1 (personal retail customer and personally recruited affiliates) – $25
- level 2 – $10
- level 3 – $5
Trahdex pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Trahdex pay a residual 10% to 20% commission on client and affiliate fees generated on the weaker binary team side.
- Bronze affiliates earn a 10% residual commission rate
- Silver affiliates earn an 11% residual commission rate
- Gold affiliates earn a 12% residual commission rate
- Diamond affiliates earn a 13% residual commission rate
- Black Diamond affiliates earn a 14% residual commission rate
- Executive Diamond affiliates earn a 15% residual commission rate
- Royal Diamond affiliates earn a 17% residual commission rate
- Diamond Director affiliates earn an 18% residual commission rate
- Executive Director affiliates earn a 19% residual commission rate
- Global Director and higher ranked affiliates earn a 20% residual commission rate
Silver to Executive Diamond affiliates can increase their residual commission rate from month to month by recruiting new affiliates:
- recruit one affiliate in a month = +1% residual commission rate for that month
- recruit two affiliates in a month = +2% residual commission rate for that month
- recruit three affiliates in a month = +3% residual commission rate for that month
An additional binary position is awarded to Trahdex affiliates at the Purple Lyon, Executive President, Global Director and Executive Director ranks.
This effectively allows a Trahdex affiliate to earn up to five times on the same generated binary team volume.
Trahdex pay a Matching Bonus of up to 20% on residual commissions earned by downline affiliates.
The Matching Bonus is paid out using the same unilevel compensation structure as retail and recruitment commissions (see “retail and recruitment commissions”), paid down five levels of the unilevel team.
- Black Diamonds earn 20% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- Executive Diamonds earn 20% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Royal Diamonds earn 20% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
- Diamond Directors earn 20% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
- Executive Directors earn 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 5% on level 4 and 4% on level 5
- Global Directors earn 20% on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on level 4 and 5% on level 5
- Executive Presidents earn 20% on level 1, 10% on levels 2 to 4 and 6% on level 5
- Purple Lyons earn 20% on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 10%on levels 3 to 5
Rank Achievement Bonus
Trahdex reward affiliates who qualify at the Bronze and higher ranks with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- Bronze – $50
- Silver – $200
- Gold – $500
- Diamond – $1000
- Black Diamond – MacBook laptop
- Executive Diamond – all expenses paid 5 days, 4 nights vacation for two to Cancun (US affiliates) or Ibiza (European and African affiliates)
- Royal Diamond – all expenses paid 5 days, 4 nights vacation for two in Dubai
- Diamond Director – a Hyundai i10 car
- Executive Director – a Mercedes-Benz C Series car
- Global Director – a Mercedes-Benz GLE car
- Executive President – a $300,000 house and $20,000 to spend on furniture
- Purple Lyon – a $500,000 house and $100,000 to spend on furniture
Black Diamond and higher ranked Trahdex affiliates receive a one-time Exchange Investment bonus;
- Black Diamond – $500
- Executive Diamond – $1000
- Royal Diamond – $2000
- Diamond Director – $5000
- Executive Director and higher – $10,000 each rank
I believe these are bonus amounts deposited into an affiliate’s exchange account.
Trahdex affiliate membership is $143 and then $90 a month.
Trahdex affiliates are also billed 10% of their monthly trading profits.
Trahdex presents itself as another passive crypto trading at the exchange level MLM opportunity.
The first of these I reviewed was Crypto World Evolution back in January, with most of my concerns there also applying to Trahdex.
The concept of a crypto trading at the exchange level business model sees investors hand control of an exchange account to “traders”.
These traders then supposedly trade and generate a profit for that trading account.
Crypto World Evolution claim to use bots, Trahdex claim to have “a team of professional traders”.
Neither company discloses any information about how trades are generated, so from an investor standpoint any profits realized materialize out of thin air.
Beyond seeing money leave and enter their trading account, Trahdex affiliates have no idea how Trahdex manages their funds.
What we do know is any profit realized is generated passively on behalf of the investor, constituting a securities offering.
Trahdex make no representation they’ve registered with securities regulators in any jurisdiction they operate in, which means the trading side of the business is operating illegally.
As far as MLM goes, Trahdex is primarily a pyramid scheme.
Retail commissions are paid but only on a one-time fee. Residual commissions, the meat of any MLM opportunity, are all tied to affiliate recruitment.
Of particular note is the $90 a month affiliate fee, which seems to exist for the sake of it (perhaps an attempt to soften the 10% vs 30% trading profits fee retail customers are charged over affiliates).
One core aspect of the cryptocurrency trading MLM niche that makes no sense is the trading itself.
Consider this trading income example provided by Trahdex;
Through compounding, Trahdex represent their traders can turn $500 into $40,000 in two years.
And they can replicate this for a seemingly unlimited number of affiliate and/or retail customer trading accounts.
If you were a trader capable of legitimately turning $500 into $40,000 every two years, why would you sell your services for $53 one-time?
Sure you get 30% of trading profit too (or what’s left after Trahdex take their cut), but wouldn’t it make more sense to keep 100% of the trading profit yourself?
A $40,000 ROI off a $500 initial investment represents a return of 80,000%.
Under these conditions a modest $5000 investment turns into almost half a million dollars.
Why would anyone capable of consistently generating such a return be wasting their time with anonymous MLM crypto scams?
At best Trahdex is a pyramid scheme attached to an illegal unregistered securities offering.
At worst it’s a pyramid scheme that funds returns through mass manipulation of trading accounts under their control.
You wouldn’t give complete control of your bank account to internet randoms you know nothing about, so why do exactly that with a cryptocurrency exchange account?