The Travel Party is the third reboot of the twice failed iTravel Party scheme.
iTravel Party first surfaced in 2015 and is owned and operated by CEO Daniel Butts.
Butts first appeared on BehindMLM as the co-founder of Rocket Cash Cycler, a Ponzi scheme launched in 2013.
Rocket Cash Cycler saw investors deposit $315 and get paid a $5300 ROI once enough subsequent positions had been invested in.
Prior to RocketCashCycler Butts launched EZ Wealth Formula, which saw affiliates charged $84 to join and paid to recruit new affiliates.
Read on for a full review of The Travel Party MLM opportunity.
The Travel Party Products
The Travel Party has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market The Travel Party affiliate membership itself.
Paid affiliate membership provides access to The Travel Party’s travel booking engine.
Payment of additional subscription fees provides access to a “Quick Start Traffic Guide” (QSTG), a Marketing Mastery Course and something called “Dynasty Builder”.
The Travel Party provide no additional information about any of their VIP affiliate subscription products.
The Travel Party Compensation Plan
The Travel Party take 30% of all affiliate fees paid and redistribute them as commissions across six bonus pools.
- Free Pool
- QSTG Pool
- Perpetual Profits Pool
- Member Pool
- Marketing Mastery Pool
- Dynasty Builder Pool
The Travel Party do not disclose how much of the 30% is set aside for each pool.
The Travel Party affiliates qualify for shares in each pool primarily based on how much they pay in affiliate fees.
Free affiliates qualify for shares in the Free Pool.
A share is earned per three affiliates recruited each month.
Paid affiliates qualify for shares in both the Free and Members Pools.
Paid affiliates receive a share in the Members Pool per three affiliates they recruit each month.
Note that as the qualification criteria is the same, Paid Affiliates receive shares in both the Free and Members Pools each time they satisfy the recruitment criteria.
VIP affiliates qualify for shares in all six The Travel Party bonus pools.
- one share is awarded per three affiliates recruited each month in the Free, Members
- payment of a $300 monthly fee unlocks the QSTG pool, with three recruits generating one share in the pool each month
- payment of a $500 monthly fee unlocks the Marketing Mastery Course pool
- payment of a $600 monthly fee unlocks the Perpetual Profits pool
- payment of a $998 monthly fee unlocks the Dynasty Builder pool
There doesn’t appear to be any qualification criteria for a share in the Marketing Mastery Course, Perpetual Profits or Dynasty Builder pools, other than continued monthly payment by the qualifying affiliate.
Note that payments for the various pools must be made sequentially.
VIP Affiliate ROIs
Each VIP affiliate tier requires an additional fee payment, which is paid directly to another VIP affiliate.
- QSTG – pay $300 to another The Travel Party affiliate and receive $300 from three affiliates who subsequently pay the same $300 fee ($900 a month)
- Marketing Mastery Course – pay $500 to another The Travel Party affiliate and receive $500 from nine affiliates who subsequently pay the same $500 fee ($4500 a month)
- Perpetual Profits – pay $600 to another The Travel Party affiliate and receive $600 from twenty-seven affiliates who subsequently pay the same $600 fee ($16,200 a month)
- Dynasty Builder – pay $998 to another The Travel Party affiliate and receive $998 from eighty-one affiliates who subsequently pay the same $998 fee ($80,838 a month)
Joining The Travel Party
The Travel Party offers both free and paid affiliate membership options:
- free affiliate membership is free
- paid affiliate membership is $49 a month
- VIP affiliate membership is $15 a month
In order to participate in the entire The Travel Party income opportunity, VIP affiliates must also spend
- $300 a month on a Quick Start Traffic Guide subscription
- $500 a month on a Marketing Mastery Course subscription
- $600 a month on a Perpetual Profits subscription and
- $998 a month on a Dynasty Builder subscription
This brings the total cost of full participation in The Travel Party MLM opportunity to $2462 a month.
iTravel Party initially launched in 2015 as a 2×2 matrix recruitment scheme.
There was a $199 retail travel-booking membership option, however this failed and Travel Party collapsed in less than a year.
The second iteration of iTravel Party saw the already non-viable $199 retail membership option bumped up to $299.
A four-tier 2×2 matrix cycler Ponzi was also introduced.
The second iteration of iTravel Party collapsed shortly after launch. The scheme was dormant until late last year, wherein Daniel Butts resurrected it as “The Travel Party”.
The Travel Party does away with retail membership.
In its place is a Ponzi pyramid hybrid, or in other words nothing less than what you’d expect from the MLM cryptocurrency niche.
The Travel Party recycle affiliate fees and use them to pay recruitment commissions.
This alone is a fraudulent business model and makes The Travel Party a pyramid scheme.
On top of that you have a 3×4 matrix cycler Ponzi.
The Travel Party affiliates pay a monthly fee on each matrix tier, which entitles them to a ROI paid out of subsequently invested funds.
As long as monthly investments are made, a monthly ROI is paid out.
Products and services bundled at each matrix tier are irrelevant pseudo-compliance, as demonstrated by Daniel Butt’s own explanation in an official The Travel Party marketing video;
The Quick Start Traffic Guide was designed to give you the tools you need to refer three people to The Travel Party each month.
That is the sole purpose of the Quick Start Traffic Guide.
The use of cryptocurrency meanwhile is a feeble attempt by Daniel Butts to evade regulators.
Butts is based out of Canada but yet despite having a long history of scamming people, has yet to appear on the Canadian regulatory radar.
Part of that is the typically limited size of Butt’s scams, but I digress.
As with all Ponzi and pyramid schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will commissions and ROI payments within The Travel Party.
This will see those at the bottom of the company-wide matrix screwed out of monthly payments, until they realize they’re not going to recoup their losses.
They stop paying monthly fees and those above them stop earning. They stop paying their monthly fees and so on and so forth.
Daniel Butts meanwhile sits at the top of The Travel Party company-wide matrix, raking in upwards of $100,000 a month through one or more preloaded admin positions.