Mass Cryp was a Ponzi scheme that launched in late 2017.
Three co-founders headed up the scam; Pijush Sarkar (CEO), Saurabh Singh (CFO) and Shashank Mishra (COO).
The basic gist of Mass Cryp’s business model was *somethingsomething blockchain digital advertising free money*.
BehindMLM reviewed Mass Cryp in December 2017 and concluded it was a simple $100 in, $120 out Ponzi scheme.
Attached to this was a pointless MASS altcoin which, as predicted, crashed shortly after launch.
In June Mass Cryp announced it would be forking its MASS altcoin to create ADMC.
Being another pointless altcoin, ADMC saw desperate investors quickly drain Mass Cryp’s ROI reserves.
Visitors to the Mass Cryp website today are presented with the following message:
Due to the current price crash, unfortunately, the number of coins needed to pay at this price exceeds the hard cap limit initially set for ADMC.
We have temporarily installed a $0.05 withdrawal coin price on withdrawals going forward.
So to recap, Mass Cryp launches as a Ponzi cycler attached to its own non-publicly traded MASS altcoin.
That model collapses and so they launch another non-publicly tradeable altcoin, ADMC.
ADMC collapses because Mass Cryp doesn’t have enough new investment to honor internal exchange withdrawals, and so they set ADMC at a 5 cent artificial value.
Sometime after the ADMC dump, Mass Cryp’s owners launched RamTrex.
Read on for a full review of the RamTrex MLM opportunity.
RamTrex offer a RAM token mining package investment opportunity.
- invest $100 and receive a $120 ROI (up to 3% daily)
- invest $200 and receive a $250 ROI (up to 4% daily)
RamTrex affiliates are also able to invest in the above plans.
Note that upon maturity, RamTrex investors must reinvest either $100 or $200 again.
What’s left (either $20 or $50) is able to be withdrawn.
The RamTrex Compensation Plan
RamTrex affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI.
Commissions are paid when sell mining packages to retail customers and/or recruit new affiliates who also invest.
RamTrex Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within the RamTrex compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Star – sell at least four mining packages, generate 50 downline package sales and have earned at least $500
- Star Elite – sell at least ten mining packages, generate 200 downline package sales and have earned at least $1000
- Visionary – sell at least fifteen mining packages, generate 500 downline package sales and have earned at least $2500
- Visionary Elite – sell at least twenty mining packages, generate 1000 downline package sales and have earned at least $5000
- Premier – generate 2000 downline package sales and have earned at least $10,000
- Premier Elite – generate 4000 downline package sales and have earned at least $20,000
- Crypto Diamond – generate 5000 downline package sales and have earned at least $25,000
- Crypto Legend – generate 20,000 downline package sales and have earned at least $100,000
- Crypto Elite – generate 50,000 downline package sales and have earned at least $300,000
- Crypto Icon – generate 100,000 downline package sales and have earned at least $1,000,000
RamTrex pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
RamTrex cap payable unilevel team levels at twenty.
Commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these twenty levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 20%
- level 2 – 5%
- levels 3 to 5 – 3%
- levels 6 to 8 – 2%
- levels 9 to 11 – 1%
- levels 12 and 12 – 0.5%
- levels 14 and 15 – 3%
- levels 16 – 2%
- levels 17 and 18 – 1%
- levels 19 and 20 – 0.5%
Fast Start Bonus
RamTrex reward affiliates who qualify at the Star to Crypto Diamond ranks within a set number of days.
- qualify as a Star within 30 days and earn a $150 Fast Start Bonus ($75 if within 60 days)
- qualify as a Star Elite within 60 days and earn a $200 Fast Start Bonus ($125 if within 90 days)
- qualify as a Visionary within 90 days and earn a $300 Fast Start Bonus ($175 if within 120 days)
- qualify as a Visionary Elite within 120 days and receive a $500 Fast Start Bonus ($250 if within 150 days)
- qualify as a Premier within 180 days and earn a $1200 Fast Start Bonus ($600 if within 210 days)
- qualify as a Premier Elite within 240 days and earn a $1500 Fast Start Bonus ($800 if within 270 days)
- qualify as a Crypto Diamond within 300 days and earn a $1500 Fast Start Bonus ($1000 if within 300 days)
Crypto Legend, Crypto Elite and Crypto Icon affiliates each earn a share of three rank-based Monthly Pools.
- Crypto Legends receive a share in a 2% Monthly Pool
- Crypto Elites receive a share in a 3% Monthly Pool
- Crypto Icons receive a share in a 5% Monthly Pool
Note that the figures above are a percentage of RamTrex’s monthly company-wide investment each month.
RamTrex affiliate membership is $30 plus investment in at least one $100 or $200 mining package.
The $30 fee is payable annually. In order to continue to receive ROI payments and commissions throughout the year, RamTrex affiliates are required to maintain at least one active mining package investment.
Even if you didn’t really know what you were doing, it’d still probably only take a few hours to set up an altcoin script and internal exchange.
Less time if it’s your third attempt, as is the case with RamTrex.
To put things bluntly; Mass Cryp has collapsed twice now and RamTrex is a third attempt to bilk even more investors out of even more money.
RAM as a token is worthless, as was MASS and ADMC.
RamTrex’s internal exchange is “Livecrypto Exchange”, which was hastily put together in early July – around the same time RamTrex and RAM were launched.
RamTrex pay commissions and ROI payments in RAM tokens only.
RamTrex assign whatever value to RAM tokens they wish, through their internal Livecrypto Exchange.
As long as there’s enough new investment coming in, RamTrex affiliates can withdraw received RAM points through Livecrypto Exchange.
When new investment runs out, RamTrex will either fix RAM’s value, star up another fork or abandon the scam altogether.
Be in Mass Cryp’s MASS and ADMC or RamTrex’s RAM, the same three co-founders are profiting off gullible investors.
Along with a few early investors, Pijush Sarkar, Saurabh Singh and Shashank Mishra receive real money for points that cost them little to nothing to generate.
With two confirmed generations of victims (many of whom will have been scammed twice over), RamTrex funnels these investors toward a third round of losses.
Not withstanding new gullible RamTrex investors, who are placed behind migrated Mass Cryp victims.
At a fundamental level the math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees the majority of investors will lose money.
Fool me three times and I’m probably chasing MLM cryptocurrency riches.