Power Mining Pool Review: €50 EUR in, €70 EUR out Ponzi scheme
Power Mining Pool operate in the cryptocurrency MLM niche and are headed up by Andrew and Mike Conti.
The Power Mining Pool website is hosted in France. At the time of publication Alexa estimates the UK is the largest source of traffic to the Power Mining Pool website (54%).
Other than representing Andrew and Mike Conti are brothers based out of Europe, no specifics are provided.
On the Power Mining Pool website, the Conti brothers are represented by cartoon avatars. I had a poke around for their MLM histories and turned up nothing, which I’m flagging as highly suspicious.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Power Mining Pool Products
Power Mining Pool has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Power Mining Pool affiliate membership itself.
The Power Mining Pool Compensation Plan
Power Mining Pool affiliates invest €50 EUR on the promise of an advertised €70 EUR ROI.
Referral commissions are available on funds invested by recruited affiliates, paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Power Mining Pool cap payable unilevel levels at ten, with commissions paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these ten levels:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 5%
- level 3 – 4%
- levels 4 – 3%
- level 5 – 2%
- levels 6 to 10 – 1%
Rank Achievement Bonus
There are ten ranks within the Power Mining Pool compensation plan.
Upon qualifying at the Jade and higher ranks, a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus is paid as follows:
- Member (sign up as a Power Mining Pool affiliate) – no Rank Achievement Bonus
- Associate (invest at least €1000 EUR) – no Rank Achievement Bonus
- Jade (invest at least €2500 EUR and recruit at least three Associate ranked affiliates) – €250 EUR Rank Achievement Bonus
- Pearl (invest at least €5000 EUR and recruit at least three Jade ranked affiliates) – €500 EUR Rank Achievement Bonus
- Sapphire (invest at least €12,500 EUR and recruit at least three Pearl ranked affiliates) – €1000 EUR Rank Achievement Bonus
- Ruby (invest at least €25,000 EUR and recruit at least three Sapphire affiliates with a total of at least five Sapphires in your downline) – €2000 EUR Rank Achievement Bonus
- Emerald (invest at least €3500 EUR and recruit a least three Ruby affiliates with a total of at least five Rubys in your downline) – €3500 EUR Rank Achievement Bonus
- Diamond (invest at least €50,000 EUR and recruit at least three Emerald affiliates with a total of at least five Emeralds in your downline) – €5000 EUR Rank Achievement Bonus
- President (invest at least €62,500 EUR and recruit at least three Diamond affiliates with a total of at least five Diamonds in your downline) – €7500 EUR Rank Achievement Bonus
- President Millionaire (invest at least €75,000 EUR and recruit at least three President affiliates with a total of at least five Presidents in your downline ) – €10,000 EUR Rank Achievement Bonus
Check Match Bonus
Ruby and higher ranked Power Mining Pool affiliates receive a Check Match Bonus on referral commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates.
- Ruby affiliates earn a 3% Check Match Bonus
- Emerald affiliates earn a 4% Check Match Bonus
- Diamond affiliates earn a 5% Check Match Bonus
- President affiliates earn a 10% Check Match Bonus
- President Millionaire affiliates earn a 20% Check Match Bonus
Joining Power Mining Pool
Power Mining Pool affiliate membership is free.
Participation in the attached income opportunity however costs €99 EUR and an investment of at least €50 EUR.
The ruse behind Power Mining Pool’s €70 EUR ROI is cryptocurrency trading.
In the Power Mining Pool backoffice it’s represented that the company generates revenue through altcoin mining and “currency exchange”.
Altcoins purportedly mined by Power Mining Pool include: Ethereum, Burst, GameCredits, Dash, Iota, Nem and Monero.
Naturally Power Mining Pool provide no proof of any cryptocurrency mining or trading taking place.
That aside, Power Mining Pool’s business model makes little sense. If Andrew and Mike Conti were able to legitimately generate consistent trading volume enough to pay affiliates and support an MLM compensation plan, why would they be sharing it with randoms over the internet?
The only verifiable source of revenue entering Power Mining Pool is affiliate investment, the use of which to pay affiliate ROIs makes Power Mining Pool a Ponzi scheme.
On top of that referral commissions paid out on affiliate investment add a pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies out so too will new funds entering the system. That will leave Power Mining Pool unable to meet its advertised ROI obligations, eventually prompting a collapse.
Mathematics guarantees that in order for a few to make money, the majority of investors in a Ponzi scheme must lose it.