PosMiners Review: 45 day ROI bitcoin & gold poker Ponzi scheme
The PosMiners website provides no information about who owns or runs the company.
The PosMiners website domain (“posminers.com”) was privately registered on December 10th, 2017.
At the time of publication Alexa estimate that Armenia makes up 51% of traffic to the PosMiners website. This suggests that whoever is running PosMiners is probably based out of Armenia itself.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
PosMiners has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market PosMiners affiliate membership itself.
The PosMiners Compensation Plan
PosMiners affiliates invest bitcoin and/or gold poker on the promise of an advertised ROI.
- Starter – invest 0.01 to 0.05 BTC and receive a 133% to 135% ROI after 45 days
- Basic – invest 0.051 to 0.2 BTC and receive a 140% to 143% ROI after 45 days
- Regular – invest 0.21 to 1 BTC and receive a 147% to 150% ROI after 45 days
- Premium – invest 1.01 to 50 BTC and receive a 151% to 154% ROI after 45 days
- Starter – invest 500 to 2000 GPKR and receive a 142% to 145% ROI after 45 days
- Basic – invest 2001 to 5000 GPKR and receive a 147% to 150% ROI after 45 days
- Regular – invest 5001 to 10,000 GPKR and receive a 151% to 154% ROI after 45 days
- Premium – invest 10,001 to 30,000 and receive a 155% to 157% ROI after 45 days
PosMiners affiliates are paid referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
PosMiners cap payable unilevel team levels at eight.
Commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these eight levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 5%
- level 2 – 3%
- levels 3 and 4 – 1%
- levels 5 to 8 – 0.5%
PosMiners affiliate membership is free, however free affiliates can only earn referral commissions.
Full participation in the PosMiners income opportunity requires a minimum 0.01 BTC and/or 500 GPKR investment.
PosMiners claim to generate ROI revenue via “well calculated algorithms”.
PosMiners claim the algorithms ‘makes our company sustainable, and the ROI 100% guaranteed‘.
- PosMiners provide no evidence whatsoever of algorithms being used to generate external ROI revenue.
- anybody in possession of an algorithm that generated a 100% guaranteed ROI would keep it to themselves.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering PosMiners is new investment.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliates a 45 day ROI makes PosMiners a Ponzi scheme.
PosMiners anonymous owners also seem to have a vested interest in Gold Poker, as its otherwise a somewhat random altcoin to base their Ponzi scheme on.
According to CoinMarketCap, Gold Poker began publicly trading on or around August 17th.
After debuting at $2.83, GPKR is now following your typical altcoin trajectory with a current value of $2.43.
Regardless of the value of GPKR, PosMiners will collapse once affiliate recruitment and new investment dries up.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when the collapse, the majority of investors lose money.