NWorld Review: Personal care skin whitening & nutritional supplements
NWorld, also known as Alphanetworld Corporation, was founded in the Philippines in 2015.
The company is registered with the Philippine SEC and appears to be up to date with their registration filings.
NWorld operates in the personal care MLM niche and is headed up by President and CEO, Juluis Nolasco (right).
According to Nolasco’s NWorld corporate bio, he
stumbled upon MLM … more than 15 years ago.
I saw how this great opportunity affords people, regardless of age, gender, socioeconomic status and educational background, a fair and promising means to make their lives better.
I took the leap of faith and soon found myself engross with this business.
I started as an agent; a distributor or member as popularly called by many.
I engaged and gave myself to this industry. I focused my energy and passion on my goals.
I climbed up the ladder of success to becoming one of the youngest and most decorated top producers of those companies I was engaged with.
Soon enough, my talent was given further recognition when I was offered a top executive post and to be a co-owner of an MLM company.
Being an MLM practitioner, an MLM top executive and an owner at the same time gained me some of the most intensive and comprehensive experiences that brought me success feat both here and abroad.
I have managed local and foreign companies in several countries, in different time zones and business setups.
The reasonably gratifying wealth I have made and the influence that I wield in this industry came as a bonus.
The day has come when Providence took its course and rewarded me my own MLM company.
The prior company Nolasco is referring to is Royal Business Club.
Royale Business Club was also based out of the Philippines and marketed personal care products and nutritional supplements.
During Nolasco’s tenure as President, Royale Business Club was fined $8.13 million dollars for tax evasion in 2015.
In effect, Royal substantially underdeclared its correct taxable sales by 387% or P151.64 million ($3.43 million) in 2011; 122% or P129.69 million ($2.93 million) in 2012; and by 80% or P157.38 million ($3.56 million) in 2013.
Also charged for the same violations were its officers: Royale president Julius Allan Nolasco.
These charges appear to have prompted Royal Business Club to collapse, with the launch of NWorld taking place a few months later.
Read on for a full review of the NWorld MLM opportunity.
NWorld market a range of “world class and FDA registered” personal care products and nutritional supplements.
Be ready for on-the-go experiences! NLIGHTEN your everyday adventures with NLIGHTEN product line!
- O2 Bubble Cleanser – “helps hydrate and rejuvenate the skin”
- Eye Gel – “naturally helps brighten dark circles”
- Cloud Cream – “provides an instant brightening effect, making the skin look more healthy and glowing”
- CC Cushion – “helps achieve flawless coverage and is specially formulated … to help lighten the skin”
- Body Cream – “a whipper cream like, non-sticky whitening cream”
- Underarm Cream – “promotes instant brightening effect … and effectively helps in reducing dark spots and other visible hyperpigmentation”
- Kojic Papaya – “delicately formulated to make your beauty regimen effortless”
- Premium Soap – “help cleanse the skin while retaining its natural moisture”
- Facial Cleanser – “helps attain a clear and even skin tone”
NHANCE your lifestyle and overall well-being with NHANCE product line!
- MemoGro – “a multivitamin syrup for kids”
- CoQ10 – “helps boost absorption and bioavailability”
- L-Glutathione – “a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier”
NCHĀNT everyone with your allure and confidence, day in and day out!
- Lip Cream – “helps repair and recover darkened lips”
- Gold Mask – “infused with 24 karat gold, diamond powder, collagen and Triple Peptide EX to help the skin look firmer, more radiant and glowing”
NBODY the essence of beauty and health to boost your confidence — wherever, whenever!
- Body Gel – “blended with powerful active ingredients which help target nonessential fat and water deposits under the skin”
- Coffee Mix – “blended with Garcinia Cambogia which helps reduce the body’s ability to synthesize nonessential fat”
- Green Juice – a powdered drink blended with powerful natural ingredients (that) help strengthen our cells, help detoxify the bloodstream and help counteract the effects of environmental pollutants”
NWorld do not provide retail pricing for any products on their website.
The NWorld Compensation Plan
The NWorld compensation plan rewards affiliates for generating retail sales. Residual commissions are paid out via a binary compensation structure, along with a unilevel coded bonus.
MLM Commission Qualification
To qualify for MLM commissions, each NWorld affiliate must generate 120 PV a month.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by retail sales and an affiliate’s own product purchases.
NWorld affiliates earn a retail commission when they sell NWorld products to retail customers.
This equates to 25% of the retail cost of products and 20% of the cost of NWorld product packages.
NWorld pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
NWorld track sales volume generated by binary team affiliates generated via retail sales and their own purchase of products.
Every 1050 GV tracked on both sides of the binary team generates a ₱2100 PHP commission ($41 USD).
Binary commissions are capped at fourteen matches (₱29,400 PHP ($574.70) USD)) daily.
The Coded Bonus pays out up to 60% of PV generated by product orders.
This 60% is paid out based on affiliate rank, with higher ranked affiliates earning the difference between the maximum 60% bonus and lower rank percentages.
- Novices receive a 5% Coded Bonus
- Apprentices earn a 15% Coded Bonus and 10% override on Novice bonuses
- Professionals earn a 25% Coded Bonus, 10% override on Apprentice bonuses and 20% override on Novice bonuses
- Experts earn a 30% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Professional bonuses, 15% override on Apprentice bonuses and 25% override on Novice bonuses
- Masters earn a 35% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Expert bonuses, 10% override on Professional bonuses, 20% override on Apprentice bonuses and 5% bonus on Novice bonuses
- Mentors earn a 40% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Master bonuses, 10% override on Expert bonuses, 15% override on Professional bonuses, 25% override on Apprentice bonuses and 35% override on Novice bonuses
- High Mentors earn a 45% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Master bonuses, 15% override on Expert bonuses, 20% override on Professional bonuses, 30% override on Apprentice bonuses and 40% override on Novice bonuses
- Grand Mentors earn a 50% Coded Bonus, 5% override on High Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Master bonuses, 20% override on Expert bonuses, 25% override on Professional bonuses, 35% override on Apprentice bonuses and 45% override on Novice bonuses
- Great Grand Mentors earn a 55% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Grand Mentor bonuses, 10% override on High Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Mentor bonuses, 20% override on Master bonuses, 25% override on Expert bonuses, 30% override on Professional bonuses, 40% override on Apprentice bonuses and 50% override on Novice bonuses
- Alpha Mentors earn a 60% Coded Bonus, 5% override on Great Grand Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Grand Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Grand Mentor bonuses, 20% override on High Mentor bonuses, 25% override on Mentor bonuses, 30% override on Master bonuses, 35% override on Expert bonuses, 45% override on Apprentice bonuses and 55% on Novice bonuses
Master to Masters Bonus
The Master to Masters Bonus pays an additional 3% on PV generated by downline Master ranked affiliates.
The Master to Masters Bonus is paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
The Master to Masters Bonus tracks generations of Master ranked affiliates within each leg of the unilevel team.
A Master ranked affiliate in a unilevel leg is one generation, with affiliates able to earn a 3% override on up to five generations of Master affiliates in each unilevel leg.
It is unclear whether higher ranked affiliates in a unilevel leg count towards the Master to Masters Bonus.
An Incentive Program is mentioned in the NWorld compensation plan, however no specific information is provided.
NWorld affiliate membership requires the purchase of a Retailer’s Kit for ₱500 ($9.80 USD) and then a Platinum Package for ₱16,000 ($312.80 USD).
Both packages come with an assortment of NWorld products.
Although rebranded, NWorld’s products are either identical or pretty similar to Royal Business Club’s offering.
It’s pretty obvious after the tax fine the Royal Business Club name was dropped, with NWorld essentially launched as a reboot.
That said to the best of my knowledge NWorld and Juluis Nolasco haven’t run into any tax problems since.
With respect to NWorld’s product offering, it appears to be a standard personal care/nutritional supplement offering.
The only thing that stood out to me was the focus on skin whitening, which although is something I’m not a fan of, I guess is a reflection of the market NWorld primarily operate in.
I can’t comment on prices, as NWorld don’t provide any.
Across the many MLM reviews I’ve researched and written, I’ve found when an MLM company doesn’t provide retail pricing that’s typically a sign that retail sales aren’t a core focus.
NWorld do pay a commission for retail sales, but overall the offering didn’t strike me as retail friendly.
Instead you’ve got mandatory product purchases for new affiliates when they sign up, along with a monthly PV requirement that is likely to be satisfied via product bundle purchases.
What you wind up is autoship recruitment, with retail little more than lip-service. And “pay to play” alone is an immediate red-flag in any MLM offering.
The good news is confirming this is pretty simple. Just ask your potential NWorld upline whether they’re satisfying their 120 PV monthly requirement via verified retail sales or their own purchase.
An affiliate purchasing 120 PV a month is fine, provided they have an equivalent of 120 PV each month in verified retail sales. Anything less and retail is an afterthought, meaning that affiliate is running their NWorld business on pyramid recruitment.
That’ll see you have to engage in the same when you promote NWorld, which is unlikely to go anywhere for most people and wind up generating significant losses over time.
Approach with caution.