Nexus Global Review: Omnia Tech founder launches clone mining scheme
Nexus Global operate in the cryptocurrency MLM niche and is headed up by Founder and CEO, Christian Michel Scheibener.
A corporate address in Hong Kong is provided on the Nexus Global website. Further research however reveals a number of virtual office providers operating from the same address.
On his Facebook profile Christian Scheibener claims to be living in Malaga, Spain.
It is highly likely that Nexus Global is thus also being operated out of Spain. This would mean the company exists in Hong Kong in name only.
Christian Scheibener (right) first appeared on BehindMLM as the owner of the Omnia Tech website domain.
Prior to launching Omnia Tech Scheibener was promoting Wor(l)d International.
Promotion of Nexus Global began in March, 2018. When Scheibener left Omnia Tech is unclear.
Read on for a full review of the Nexus Global MLM opportunity.
Nexus Global Products
Nexus Global has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Nexus Global affiliate membership itself.
Nexus Global affiliate membership and investment provides access to cryptocurrency, binary options and forex trading “education packages”.
The Nexus Global Compensation Plan
Nexus Global affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of a 24 month ROI.
- Micro Starter – $25
- Mini Starter – $50
- Starter – $100
- Kickstarter – $500
- Miner – $1000
- Pro Miner – $3000
- Mid Miner – $5000
- Senior Miner – $7500
- Chief Miner – $10,000
- Senior Chief Miner – $15,000
- Master Chief Miner – $25,000
- Ultimate Miner – $50,000
Nexus Global Affiliate Ranks
There are ten ranks within the Nexus Global compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Bronze – personally recruit one investing affiliate and generate $500 of investment on both sides of the binary team in a month
- Silver – have at least one Bronze ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate at least $5000 in binary team investment volume (min $2500 on weaker side)
- Sapphire – have at least one Silver ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate at least $15,000 in binary team investment volume (min $7500 on weaker side)
- Ruby – have at least one Sapphire ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team and generate at least $30,000 in binary team investment volume (min $15,000 on weaker side)
- Emerald – have at least three Ruby ranked affiliates in your stronger binary team side and one on the weaker, and generate at least $60,000 in binary team investment volume (min $30,000 on weaker side)
- Diamond – have at least three Emerald ranked affiliates in your stronger binary team side and one on the weaker, and generate at least $120,000 in binary team investment volume (min $80,000 on weaker side)
- Double Diamond – have at least two Diamond ranked affiliates in both sides of the binary team and generate at least $400,000 in binary team investment volume (min $200,000 on weaker side)
- Triple Diamond – have at least five Double Diamond ranked affiliates in your binary team (min two on the weaker side) and generate at least $2,000,000 in binary team investment volume (min $800,000 on weaker side)
- Black Diamond – have at least six Triple Diamond ranked affiliates in your binary team (min two on the weaker side) and generate at least $6,000,000 in binary team investment volume (min $4,000,000 on weaker side)
- Crown Diamond – have at least seven Black Diamond ranked affiliates in your binary team (min three on the weaker side) and generate at least $12,000,000 in binary team investment volume (min $8,000,000 on weaker side)
Nexus Global affiliates are paid 10% of funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Nexus Global pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week Nexus Global tally up new investment across both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates who have invested at Kickstarter ($500) or higher are paid a 10% residual commission on matched investment volume (minimum $500 on both sides).
Note that in some countries the minimum residual commission investment amount is Mini Starter ($50).
Also note that residual binary commissions are capped at $35,000 a week for all affiliates.
Nexus Global pay the Matching Bonus via generations in a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
A generation within the Nexus Global compensation plan is defined when a Silver or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel leg.
This caps off the first generation, with the second beginning immediately thereafter.
If no additional Silver or higher ranked affiliates exist in the leg, the second generation extends the full length of the unilevel leg.
Using this generational structure, a Nexus Global affiliate is able to earn the Matching Bonus on up to six generations per unilevel leg:
- Silver affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation
- Sapphire affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation and 3% on the second
- Ruby affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation, 3% on the second and 2% on the third
- Emerald and Diamond affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation, 3% on the second, 2% on the third and 1% on the fourth
- Double Diamond and Triple Diamond affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation, 3% on the second , 2% on the third , 1% on the fourth and 0.75% on the fifth
- Black Diamond and Crown Diamond affiliates earn a 5% match on the first generation, 3% on the second, 2% on the third, 1% on the fourth, 0.75% on the fifth and 0.5% on the sixth
Note that generations in a unilevel leg are calculated independently of other legs in the unilevel team.
Nexus Global’s Unilevel Bonus pays a commission when affiliates participate in the company’s crypto casino, online lotto, forex trading, crypto trading, ICO/IPO and sports and live betting services.
These appear to be provided by third-parties, with Nexus Global splitting a percentage of their commission with affiliates.
The Unilevel Bonus is paid out using the same unilevel team structure as the Matching Bonus:
- 2% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- 1% on level 2
- 0.75% on level 3
- 0.5% on level 4
- 0.4% on level 5
- 0.3% on level 6
- 0.2% on level 7
- 0.1% on level 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
Nexus Global reward affiliates who qualify at the Ruby and higher ranks with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify as a Ruby and receive a Playstation 4 or $400
- qualify as an Emerald and receive an Apple Macbook or $1000
- qualify as a Diamond and receive a “dream trip” or $2000
- qualify as a Triple Diamond and receive a Sea Ray Sundancer 265 boat or $100,000
- qualify as a Black Diamond and receive a Lamborghini URUS or $200,000
- qualify as a Crown Diamond and receive $500,000 and a “Crown Diamond gold ring”
Joining Nexus Global
Nexus Global affiliate membership is free, however free affiliates do not earn MLM commissions.
Full participation in the Nexus Global MLM opportunity requires a minimum $50 or $500 investment (depending on where the affiliate is based).
Note that Nexus Global do not publicly disclose which affiliates have to invest $50 and which $500.
For all intents and purposes Nexus Global is a reboot of Omnia Tech.
Same mining contract model, virtually same compensation plan (binary/unilevel) and same guy running it.
Why Christian Scheibener left Omnia Tech to launch his own clone scheme, who knows.
One reason might be the big money in recruitment-driven schemes like Omnia Tech are made during the initial marketing hype period.
Maybe the writing was on the wall for Omnia Tech and Scheibener figured he’d try to recapture what he made during its initial launch.
Either way Nexus Global’s business model is a combination of pyramid and securities fraud.
The pyramid side of the business is a result of there being no retail customers.
Everyone who signs up and invests is an affiliate and commissions are paid on recruitment of new affiliate investors.
Securities fraud comes into play upon consideration Nexus Global isn’t registered with a financial regulator in any jurisdiction it operates in.
Given the passive nature of Nexus Global’s purported mining contracts, this means the company is operating illegally.
Further to that Nexus Global provide no evidence of external ROI revenue generation taking place, meaning securities fraud is a best case scenario.
Scheibener could just as easily be recycling newly invested funds to create the illusion of cryptocurrency mining returns.
Either way if Omnia Tech was legitimate and built on a sustainable and successful business model, Scheibener would have had no reason to bail.
Take that for what it’s worth.