My Paying Tree provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The My Paying Tree website domain (“mypayingtree.com”) was privately registered on May 3rd, 2017.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
My Paying Tree Products
My Paying Tree has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market My Paying Tree affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, My Paying Tree affiliates are able to invest in “adpacks”.
Bundled with each adpack investment are adcredits, which can be used to display advertising on the My Paying Tree website.
The My Paying Tree Compensation Plan
My Paying Tree affiliates invest in “adpacks” on the promise of an advertised ROI:
- Seed 1 – invest $1 and receive a 110% ROI (1.5% to 4.2% daily)
- Seed 2 – invest $2 and receive a 115% ROI (1.5% to 3.5% daily)
- Plant 1 – invest $5 and receive a 120% ROI (1.25% to 3.3% daily)
- Plant 2 – invest $10 and receive a 120% ROI (1.25% to 3% daily)
- Tree 1 – invest $25 and receive a 125% ROI (1% to 2.7% daily)
- Tree 2 – invest $50 and receive a 125% ROI (1% to 2.4% daily)
Investment conditions imposed on My Paying Tree affiliates include
- a 25% mandatory reinvestment on Seed 1 and Seed 2 ROI payouts
- a 30% mandatory reinvestment on Plant 1 and Plant 2 ROI payouts
- a 35% mandatory reinvestment on Tree 1 and Tree 2 ROI payouts
My Paying Tree affiliates must also meet minimum investment requirements before being able to invest in the next tier:
- Seed 1 – 15 adpack investments required before unlocking Seed 2
- Seed 2 – 50 adpack investments required before unlocking Plant 1
- Plant 1 – 75 adpack investments required before unlocking Plant 2
- Plant 2 – 125 adpack investments required before unlocking Tree 1
- Tree 1 – 175 adpack investments required before unlocking Tree 2
Finally membership fees are required to keep Plant and Tree tier investments active.
Actual membership fee amounts are not disclosed.
My Paying Tree pay referral commissions down two levels of recruitment (unilevel).
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested by recruited affiliates as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 6%
- level 2 – 2%
If an affiliate chooses to invest via funds outside of a supported payment processor, referral commissions are reduced to 3% on level 1 and 1% on level 2.
Joining My Paying Tree
My Paying Tree affiliate membership is free, however at least one $1 Seed 1 investment is required to participate in the attached income opportunity.
In attempt to mask the true nature of the business, My Paying Tree claims it’s
not an investment / HYIP / Get-Rich Quick Program / MLM / Matrix / Cycler / Currency Exchange / Securities site.
We are an online advertising program. We sell advertising services.
The SEC has made it very clear that adpacks attached to an investment opportunity don’t make it any less of an investment opportunity.
Pretending to not offer an investment is par for the course of an adcredit Ponzi scheme pretending to not be a Ponzi scheme.
In the case of My Paying Tree, one need only look as far as the “details” page on the company website to confirm as much.
Daily Capping percentage is depending on daily sales generated.
“Daily capping” refers to affiliate ROI payouts and “daily sales” is new investment.
The use of newly invested funds to pay existing affiliates a daily ROI makes My Paying Tree a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will newly invested funds.
This will starve My Paying Tree of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.