Magnus Capital Center Review: 240% annual trading bot Ponzi ROI
Magnus Capital Center provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Magnus Capital Center website domain (“magnuscapitalcenter.com”) was privately registered on September 12th, 2018.
Further research reveals the majority of Magnus Capital Center marketing is in French.
Alexa also currently cites France as the top source of traffic to the Magnus Capital Center website (64%).
It is highly probable that whoever is running Magnus Capital Center is based out of France and/or of French origin.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Magnus Capital Center Products
Magnus Capital Center has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Magnus Capital Center affiliate membership itself.
The Magnus Capital Center Compensation Plan
Magnus Capital Center affiliates invest funds on the promise of a monthly ROI.
We bring the opportunity to anybody to generate automatic gains in the trading market up to 20% monthly income by sharing the knowledge & skills we built since 2009.
- invest $25 or $50 and receive a 120% ROI in six months
- invest $125, $250 or $500 and receive a 160% ROI in 8 months
- invest $1000, $2500 or $5000 and receive a 200% ROI in 10 months
- invest $10,000 or $25,000 and receive a 240% ROI in 12 months
A 10% referral commission is paid out on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Magnus Capital Center Affiliate Ranks
There are xx ranks within the Magnus Capital Center compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria they are as follows:
- Starter – sign up as a Magnus Capital Center affiliate
- Supervisor – invest at least $500, recruit three affiliates and generate 25,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
- Pro – invest at least $1000, recruit and maintain at least three Supervisors and generate $75,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
- Leader – invest at least $2500, recruit and maintain at least three Pros and generate 150,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
- Manager – invest at least $5000, recruit and maintain at least three Leaders and generate 350,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
- Team Manager – maintain a $5000 investment, recruit and maintain at least three Managers and generate 750,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
- Director – invest at least $10,000, recruit and maintain at least three Team Managers and generate 1,500,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
- Executive – maintain a $10,000 investment, recruit and maintain at least three Directors and generate 5,000,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
- President – invest at least $25,000, recruit and maintain at least three Executives and generate 10,000,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
- Diamond – maintain a $25,000 investment, recruit and maintain at least three Presidents and generate 25,000,000 in weaker binary side sales volume
Note that personal investment amounts must be active to count.
Weaker binary side volume requirements are accumulated.
Magnus Capital Center pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Volume payable through the binary team includes affiliate investment and $10 monthly fee payments.
At the end of each day Magnus Capital Center tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% of matched volume, capped as follows:
- Starter – $500 a day
- Supervisor – $750 a day
- Pro – $1000 a day
- Leader – $1250 a day
- Manager – $1000 a day
- Team Manager – $1500 a day
- Director – $2000 a day
- Executive – $2500 a day
- President – $3500 a day
- Diamond – $5000 a day
Once matched, volume is flushed from the binary team and the process repeats itself the following day.
The Pool Bonus is made up of an undisclosed percentage of Magnus Capital Center’s revenue.
Affiliates earn one share in the pool per affiliate they’ve personally recruited.
There doesn’t appear to be any limit on the number of shares a Magnus Capital Center affiliate can acquire.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Magnus Capital Center rewards affiliates for qualifying at the Supervisor rank and higher as follows:
- Supervisor – receive a Mont Blanc pen
- Pro – receive an iPhone
- Leader – receive a MacBook
- Manager – receive a “luxury trip”
- Team Manager – receive a Rolex watch
- Director – receive $50,000
- Executive – receive a “Mercedes or BMW” car
- President – receive a “Lamborghini or Ferrari” car
- Diamond – receive a “villa”
Joining Magnus Capital Center
Magnus Capital Center affiliate membership is free or $10 a month if the affiliate has made more than $100 in commissions.
Full participation in Magnus Capital Center’s income opportunity also requires a minimum $25 investment.
Magnus Capital Center claim to generate ROI revenue through “expert advisors artificial intelligence” software:.
These EAs consist of very complex algorithms that have the most advanced technological capabilities available on the market.
Naturally Magnus Capital Center provides no evidence of using a trading bot, nor is the company legally registered to offer securities in any jurisdiction it operates in.
Compliance with securities law would require Magnus Capital Center to disclose specifics of its alleged bot trading activities.
Furthermore Magnus Capital Center’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
Our softwares are installed on the broker’s server and makes transactions every minute, every hour and every day.
If Magnus Capital Center’s anonymous admin(s) truly had software capable of legitimately generating a consistent 240% minimum ROI annually, they’d run it quietly, compound their returns and in a short time retire among the richest people on the planet.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Magnus Capital Center is new investment.
The use of newly invested funds to pay existing Magnus Capital Center affiliates a 240% ROI makes it a Ponzi scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment slows down so too will new investment.
This will starve Magnus Capital Center of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.