Infinity Residuals Review: Ten-tier Ponzi cycler with monthly reboots
Infinity Residuals provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the business.
The Infinity Residuals website domain (“infinityresiduals.com”) was privately registered on March 9th, 2018.
At the time of publication Alexa estimates that 61% of traffic to the Infinity Residuals website originates out of the US. Switzerland is the second largest source of traffic (31%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Infinity Residuals Products
Infinity Residuals has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Infinity Residuals affiliate membership itself.
Infinity Residuals affiliate membership provides access to “animation software”, adcredits and “digital downloads”.
The Infinity Residuals Compensation Plan
Infinity Residuals affiliates purchase 10 cent positions in a ten-tier matrix cycler.
Matrix positions used in the cycler are 3×1 and 4×1.
A 3×1 matrix requires three positions to be filled before a “cycle” is triggered. A 4×1 matrix adds one additional position to be filled.
When a cycle is triggered, a commission is paid out and the matrix position “cycles” into the next tier of the cycler.
Cycle commissions across all ten of Infinity Residuals’ cycler tiers are as follows:
- Level 1 (positions cost 10 cents, 3×1 matrix) – 5 cent commission and cycles into Level 2
- Level 2 (4×1 matrix) – 5 cent commission and cycles into Level 3
- Level 3 (3×1 matrix) – 10 cent commission, generates one new Level 1 position and cycles into Level 4
- Level 4 (4×1 matrix) – 10 cent commission, generates one new Level 1 position and cycles into Level 5
- Level 5 (3×1 matrix) – 50 cent commission, generates one new Level 1 position and cycles into level 6
- Level 6 (4×1 matrix) – $1 commission, generates one new Level 1 position and cycles into Level 7
- Level 7 (3×1 matrix) – $5 commission, generates seven new Level 1 positions and cycles into Level 8
- Level 8 (4×1 matrix) – $10 commission, generates thirty new Level 1 positions and cycles into Level 9
- Level 9 (3×1 matrix) – $100 commission, generates three hundred new Level 1 positions and cycles into Level 10
- Level 10 (4×1 matrix) – $10,000 commission and generates one thousand new Level 1 positions
A Matching Bonus is also paid out when personally recruited affiliates cycle out of Level 3 and higher tiers.
- Levels 3 and 4 = 10 cent Matching Bonus
- Level 5 – 20 cent Matching Bonus
- Level 6 – 50 cent Matching Bonus
- Level 7 – $1 Matching Bonus
- Level 8 – $5 Matching Bonus
- Level 9 – $50 Matching Bonus
- Level 10 – $100 Matching Bonus
February $5 Cycler
On February 10th Infinity Residuals launched an additional $5 per position cycler.
Matrix sizes used in the three-tier $5 cycler are 3×1, 4×1 and 5×1.
Cycle commissions are paid out in the same manner as the original cycler as follows:
- Level 1 (positions cost $5, 3×1 matrix) – $5 commission, generates two original cycler positions and cycles into Level 2
- Level 2 (4×1 matrix) – $7 commission, generates five original cycler positions and one $5 cycler position and cycles into Level 3
- Level 3 (5×1 matrix) – $40 commission and generates ten original cycler positions and two $5 cycler positions
Matching Bonuses are $1 on Level 2 and $2 on Level 3.
Joining Infinity Residuals
Infinity Residuals affiliate membership is free.
Participation in the attached MLM opportunity however requires at least one ten cent cycler position purchase.
There’s not much to Infinity Residuals, it’s your typical adcredit Ponzi cycler.
On the math side of things you’re looking at 10 cents in and $10,116.80 out. For the $5 cycler it’s $5 in and $52 out.
Cycler commissions (returns) are paid out of subsequent position purchases, making Infinity Residuals a Ponzi scheme.
In a nutshell the original cycler pays peanuts right up till Levels 8 to 10. The catch with a cycler Ponzi is that it’s only the first few positions entered that make it to these tiers.
These positions are of course owned by Infinity Residuals’ anonymous admin.
Also bear in mind that by cycling first, the admin’s positions will also generate 1344 new cycler positions – all of which create $10,116.80 ROI liabilities whilst providing no new money.
Thus the Infinity Residuals’ anonymous admin will receive the lion’s share of invested funds.
A few early adopters will get what’s left, with the majority of Infinity Residuals affiliates taking a loss.
Ponzi cyclers are dependent on new investment from new recruits. When that slows down they collapse.
The introduction of a new February cycler and plans for a new cycler launch next month, suggest Infinity Residuals is already stalling.
The new monthly cycler launches are “shiny object syndrome”, designed to make people forget they’ve lost money in previously stalled positions.