HBM Corporation provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
Marketing videos on the HBM Corporation website depict the opening of a company office in Kiev, Ukraine.
None of the individuals featured in the video are named on the HBM Corporation website.
In the “about” section of their website, HBM Corporation provide an incorporation certificate for “Higher Business Management LTD”.
Higher Business Management LTD was incorporated in the UK on October 3rd, 2017.
Michael McKinney is listed as the sole Director of the company.
No information is available tying McKinney to HBM Corporation outside of the incorporation, casting doubt on whether he actually exists.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and for the most part unregulated. It is a favorite for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
For all intents and purposes HBM Corporation is being operated out of the Ukraine by person(s) unknown.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
HBM Corporation Products
HBM Corporation has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market HBM Corporation affiliate membership itself.
The HBM Corporation Compensation Plan
HBM Corporation affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI:
- HBM for All – invest $100 to $100,000 and receive a 150% to 250% ROI over 365 days
- Crypto HBM – invest $100 to $1000 and receive a 6% weekly ROI for 24 weeks
- VIP HBM – invest $15,000 to $55,000 and receive a 6% weekly ROI for 24 weeks and then 4% per week for another 24 weeks
HBM Corporation pay referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
HBM Corporation pay referral commission on invested funds across the unilevel team.
How many unilevel team levels an affiliate earns referral commissions on is determined by rank:
- regular affiliates and Analysts receive 6% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Junior Developers receive 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on levels 3 and 4
- Architects receive 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on levels 3 to 6
- Engineers receive 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on levels 3 to 9
- Developers receive 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 to 9 and 1% on levels 10 and 11
For HBM Corporation affiliate rank qualification criteria see below.
Rank Achievement Bonus
HBM Corporation reward affiliates for qualifying at 11 ranks as follows:
- Analyst – personally invest $500 and convince others to invest $10,000 and receive a $500 bonus
- Junior Developer – personally invest $1000 and convince others to invest $30,000 and receive a $1500 bonus
- Architect – personally invest $5000 and convince others to invest $100,000 and receive a $5000 bonus
- Engineer – personally invest $10,000 and convince others to invest $250,000 and receive a $10,000 bonus
- Developer – personally invest $20,000 and convince others to invest $500,000 and receive a $20,000 bonus
- Team Leader – personally invest $40,000 and convince others to invest $1,000,000 and receive a $50,000 bonus
- Senior – personally invest $60,000 and convince others to invest $2,000,000 and receive a $80,000 bonus
- Explorer – personally invest $70,000 and convince others to invest $3,000,000 and receive a $150,000 bonus
- Manager – personally invest $100,000 and convince others to invest $5,000,000 and receive a $250,000 bonus
- Chief Officer – personally invest $200,000 and convince others to invest $10,000,000 and receive a $500,000 bonus
- Gold – personally invest $300,000 and convince others to invest $50,000,000 and receive a $1,000,000 bonus
Note that personally invested amounts and group funds invested are both accumulative.
Joining HBM Corporation
HBM Corporation affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $100 investment.
HBM Corporation claim to generate external ROI revenue via a “network of pawn shops” and “financial services”.
The company however provides no evidence of either a network of pawnshops or its engagement in any financial services.
Furthermore HBM Corporations claims fail the Ponzi logic test.
By HBM Corporation’s own accounting, the company already has external revenue sources capable of generating an advertised annual ROIs of almost 300%.
If that were case, why would HBM Corporation’s anonymous owners be soliciting investment from randoms over the internet?
Why reduce generated revenue with referral commissions, rank bonuses and of course having to split generated returns with affiliate investors?
The reason none of this makes any sense is because ultimately the sole verifiable source of revenue entering HBM Corporation is new investment.
Using newly invested funds to pay existing affiliates an annual ROI of almost 300% makes HBM Corporation a Ponzi scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment slows down so too will new investment.
This will starve HBM Corporation of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.