Forever Healthy Review: Imuregen supplements & autoship recruitment
Forever Healthy operate in the health and nutrition MLM niche and operate out of Makati City in the Philippines.
The company website does have an “admin team” and “president/ceo” section on their website, however at the time of publication both links were broken.
The Forever Healthy website domain (“foreverhealthyproducts.com”) was registered on February 4th, 2015.
Leon Katz (right) is listed as the owner, with an address in the US state of California also provided.
Further research reveals the address provided actually belongs to The Mailroom and More. On their website, The Mailroom and More advise they provide virtual mailbox services.
Leon Katz meanwhile is credited as President of the company on the official Forever Healthy Facebook page.
Prior to launching Forever Healthy Katz was involved in LifePharm Global, another health and wellness MLM opportunity. Katz also has experience in the real-estate industry, with one corporate bio crediting him with
over 30 years of experience with national and international real estate and investments as a both a broker and business development consultant.
Read on for a full review of the Forever Healthy MLM opportunity.
Forever Healthy Products
Forever Healthy’s flagship product line is Imuregen liquid, capsules and effervescent tablets.
Imuregen is manufactured by UniRegen, who are based out of the Czech Republic.
IMUREGEN is a unique dietary supplement that first came out in the 1950s.
It was developed by leading Czech immunologists, made and distributed from the Czech Republic.
IMUREGEN boasts of decades of research, clinical exposure, and testimonies that to date prove it works and has no long term or short term side effects.
A website set up to promote Imuregen confirms that Forever Healthy are the Master Distributor for the product across the Philippines.
Imuregen is available via capsule, liquid and effervescent tablets (various flavors).
IMUREGEN is a food supplement in capsule or liquid syrup form that can be taken as vitamins to supplement nucleotides in the body.
It was created for the immune system sourced only from all natural ingredients that support T-Cell production, intestinal integrity, and has antitumor effects.
At the time of publication the Forever Healthy website contains no information about Imuregen or pricing.
Pricing as per the Imuregen website is
- Imuregen liquid – ₱5040 a bottle ($101 USD)
- Imuregen capsules – ₱7280 for a bottle of 90 capsules ($146 USD)
- Imunplus effervescent tablets – ₱2548 for a bottle of 20 tablets ($51 USD)
According to the Forever Healthy compensation plan, retail customers can only purchase Imuregen products on monthly autoship.
Imuregen itself appears to have been available in the Philippines since 2014 through Althea Group (also known as Athea Enterprise).
The exact nature of the business relationship between Athea Group and Forever Healthy is not disclosed.
The Forever Healthy Compensation Plan
The Forever Healthy compensation plan does include retail sales volume, however it primarily revolves around the recruitment of new affiliates and generating monthly affiliate autoship orders.
Forever Healthy Affiliate Ranks
There are eleven affiliate ranks within the Forever Healthy compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria they are as follows:
- Builder – sign up for 20 PV autoship and recruit two affiliates
- Team Leader – maintain 20 PV autoship and recruit and maintain at least five affiliates
- Manager – maintain 20 PV autoship and recruit and maintain at least seven affiliates (one must be ranked Team Leader or higher)
- Director – maintain 40 PV autoship and recruit and maintain at least ten affiliates (one Manager, one Team Leader and one Builder)
- 1 Star Diamond – maintain 80 PV autoship and have two unilevel legs generating 3000 and 6000 GV a month for two consecutive months
- 2 Star Diamond – maintain 100 PV autoship and have three unilevel legs generating 5000, 10,000 and 15,000 GV a month or two legs generating 20,000 and 15,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 3 Star Diamond – maintain 100 PV autoship and have three unilevel legs generating 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000 GV a month or two legs generating 30,000 and 20,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 4 Star Diamond – maintain 100 PV autoship, recruit and maintain at least four personally recruited Director or higher ranked affiliates and have three unilevel legs generating 15,000, 25,000 and 35,000 GV a month or two legs generating 50,000 and 30,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 5 Star Diamond – maintain 100 PV autoship, recruit and maintain at least six personally recruited Director or higher ranked affiliates and have three unilevel legs generating 30,000, 60,000 and 80,000 GV a month or two legs generating 100,000 and 80,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 6 Star Diamond – maintain 100 PV autoship, recruit and maintain at least eight personally recruited Director or higher ranked affiliates and have three unilevel legs generating 50,000, 150,000 and 200,000 GV a month or two legs generating 250,000 and 200,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 7 Star Diamond – maintain 100 PV autoship, recruit and maintain at least twenty personally recruited Director or higher ranked affiliates and have three unilevel legs generating 250,000, 500,000 and 750,000 GV a month or two legs generating 1,000,000 and 600,000 GV for two consecutive months
MLM Commission Qualification
Forever Healthy affiliates are required to have a standing 20 PV monthly autoship order (40 PV for Director ranked affiliates).
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated via retail sales and an affiliate’s own purchase of product.
Forever Healthy affiliates are paid 35% of the volume generated via recruitment of new affiliates.
Each Forever Healthy affiliate package generates a set amount of “business volume” (BV), which the 35% recruitment commission is calculated on.
- Associate Packages generate 40 BV
- Leader Packages generate 60 BV
- Business Packages generate 120 BV
- Elite Packages generate 240 BV
- Premium Packages generate 600 BV
The more a newly recruited affiliate spends on their membership the higher the recruitment commission paid out.
A 9% residual recruitment commission is paid on second level affiliate recruitment volume (affiliates recruited by those you recruit).
When personally recruited affiliates sign up for autoship, a 24% commission is paid out on sales volume generated by their monthly autoship fees.
Residual Commission (matrix)
Forever Healthy pay residual matrix commissions via a 2×14 matrix.
A 2×14 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Levels three to fourteen of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Commissions are paid out as a percentage of sales volume generated via affiliates directly and indirectly recruited into the matrix.
How many matrix levels a Forever Healthy affiliate can earn on is determined by their rank:
- Builder – 4% on levels 1 to 7 and 3% on level 8
- Team Leader – 4 on levels 1 to 7, 3% on level 8 and 2% on levels 9 and 10
- Manager – 4% on levels 1 to 7, 3% on level 8 and 2% on levels 9 to 12
- Director – 4% on levels 1 to 7, 3% on level 8, 2% on levels 9 to 12 and 3% on levels 13 and 14
1 Star Diamond and higher ranked affiliates earn on an expanded 2×14 matrix.
The Millionaire’s Matrix expands the regular 2×14 matrix to a 3×14 matrix, with commission percentages remaining the same as Director.
A 3×14 matrix is similar to a 2×14 matrix, the only difference being three initial positions and each new level increased by a factor of three:
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
Forever Healthy pay residual unilevel commissions to Director and higher ranked affiliates via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Forever Healthy pay an 8% commission on all volume generated throughout an affiliate’s unilevel team.
Note that to qualify for residual unilevel commissions, a Forever Healthy affiliate must have two legs each generating at least 1000 GV a week.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and in the context above is PV generated by affiliates in a unilevel leg.
Also note that if an affiliate in a unilevel leg also qualifies for unilevel residual commissions, residual unilevel commissions cease being paid out on that leg.
Forever Healthy place 5% of company-wide sales volume in the Leadership Pool.
A Forever Healthy affiliate earns one share in the Leadership Pool per unilevel leg disqualified for residual unilevel commissions (because an affiliate in the leg qualifies for residual unilevel commissions).
Forever Healthy place 5% of company-wide newly recruited affiliate volume into the Directors Pool
Director and higher ranked affiliates can qualify to earn in the pool by maintaining 60 PV autoship and generating 3000 GV a month.
GV within the above context is PV generated by a Director ranked affiliate’s entire downline.
After this initial qualification criteria is met, the affiliate must maintain at least one unilevel leg generating 2000 GV a month and another generating at least 1000 GV.
Additional shares in the Directors Pool can are earned at a rate of one share per personally recruited affiliate who also qualifies for the Directors Pool.
Global Binary Pool
Forever Healthy place 10% of monthly autoship volume into the Global Binary Pool.
The Global Binary Pool utilizes the same 2×14 (or 3×14) matrix compensation structure used to pay residual matrix commissions.
Director or higher ranked affiliates qualify for a share in the Global Binary Pool when one matrix leg generates 2000 GV and the other 1000 GV (can be any one of the three legs in the 3×14 matrix).
Each 2000/1000 GV pairing generates one Global Binary Pool share.
Forever Healthy place 3% of newly recruited affiliate fees and monthly autoship fees into the Diamond Pool.
1 Star Diamond Director and higher ranked affiliates receive shares in the Diamond Pool as follows:
- 1 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive one share
- 2 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive two shares
- 3 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive three shares
- 4 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive five shares plus an additional share if a personally recruited affiliate has qualified as a 1 Star Diamond or higher
- 5 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive seven shares plus an additional share if a personally recruited affiliate has qualified as a 1 Star Diamond or higher
- 6 and 7 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive ten shares plus an additional share if a personally recruited affiliate has qualified as a 1 Star Diamond or higher
Rank Achievement Bonus
1 Star Diamond and higher ranked Forever Healthy affiliates qualify for the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- 1 Star Director – $1000
- 2 Star Director – $3000 plus a “laptop”
- 3 Star Director – $5000 plus a “trip to Hong Kong for 2”
- 4 Star Director – $10,000 plus a “1 karat diamond ring”
- 5 Star Director – $20,000 plus a Rolex watch
- 6 Star Director – $50,000 plus a “car sedan”
- 7 Star Director – $500,000 plus an “around the world trip for 2”
Joining Forever Healthy
Forever Healthy affiliate membership is tied to the purchase of an affiliate package:
- Associate Package A (one bottle of Imuregen liquid) – ₱5040 ($101 USD)
- Associate Package B (two rolls of Imuregen effervescent tablets) – ₱5040 ($101 USD)
- Leader Package B (three rolls of Imuregen effervescent tablets) – ₱7280 ($146 USD)
- Leader Package C (one bottle of Imuregen liquid and one rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱7280 ($146 USD)
- Business Package A (one bottle of Imuregen liquid and capsules and two rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱14,840 ($298 USD)
- Business Package B (one bottle of Imuregen liquid and capsules and two rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱14,840 ($298 USD)
- Elite Package A (two bottles of Imuregen liquid and capsules and four rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱29,400 ($590 USD)
- Elite Package B (two bottles of Imuregen capsules and nine rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱29,400 ($590 USD)
- Premium Package A (thirty-three rolls of Imuregen effervescent tablets) – ₱72,800
- Premium Package B (five bottles of Imuregen liquid and capsules and nine rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱72,800 ($1460 USD)
- Premium Package C (three bottles of Imuregen liquid, seven bottles of capsules and eight rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱72,800 ($1460 USD)
- Premium Package D (one bottle of Imuregen capsules and thirty rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱72,800 ($1460 USD)
The Forever Healthy business model is best summed up by the company itself in its compensation documentation:
If you are a simple recruiter; you earn big.
Motivate, train and guide your direct downlines because the more they recruit; the more you earn!
Retail is possible and does generate residual volume, however the main focus of the compensation plan is affiliate recruitment.
Recruited affiliate sign up by purchasing an affiliate package. This generates a commission for the recruiting affiliate.
Residual volume is then generated via continued monthly autoship orders, which are required to qualify an affiliate to earn on recruited affiliates who do the same.
Remind your direct downlines to remain active and purchase their product every month because you will earn 24% from their monthly purchase and teach them to do the same to their direct downlines.
An affiliate can qualify for commissions by manually purchasing product, however the end result is the same: the affiliate is self-purchasing commission qualification.
This creates a closed-loop of chain-recruitment, which in MLM is key to defining a pyramid scheme.
Imuregen seems to have had a limited market in the Czech Republic, but enough interest to sustain the company for a number of years.
An expansion into the Philippines doesn’t seem to have gone all that well, with the company finding an exclusive partner to promote Imuregen in Forever Healthy.
That in itself isn’t a problem, but attaching Imuregen’s products to a recruitment-driven compensation plan is.
It makes the products irrelevant, with the income opportunity itself what is instead marketed and focused on.
I also want to comment on Forever Healthy’s website. I saw something about an “anniversary” event posted recently on their Facebook page. This implies that the company has been around for at least a year.
There’s absolutely no excuse for having a broken website if you’re not a new fledgling company. After a year you should have basic information about your company available for prospective customers and affiliates, with anything less a sign of managerial laziness.
As with all recruitment-driven MLM opportunities, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will commissions. What little retail activity might be going won’t be enough to sustain the company, prompting a collapse.
The amount of product Imuregen’s package can front-load an affiliate with is pretty high. This creates the potential for large losses should an affiliate not be able to recruit to recoup their initial spend.
That of course creates the bigger problem of those recruited having to recoup their losses too, however that’s a separate issue.
The end result of a pyramid scheme is always the same: When recruitment stops they collapse and the majority of participants lose money.