Empire Coin Club provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Empire Coin Club website domain (“empirecoinclub.com”) was privately registered on July 7th, 2017.
Despite a website presented in English, the official Empire Coin Club compensation plan is written in Spanish.
This suggests that whoever is running Empire Coin Club is likely based out of Europe or South America.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Empire Coin Products
Empire Coin has no retailable products or services, with Empire Coin affiliates only able to market Empire Coin affiliate membership itself.
The Empire Coin Club Compensation Plan
Empire Coin Club affiliates invest funds on the promise of a daily ROI for 200 days.
- Client Pack – invest $250 and receive a $3 daily ROI
- Partner Pack – invest $500 and receive a $6 daily ROI
- Manager Pack – invest $1000 and receive a $12 daily ROI
- Director Pack – invest $2000 and receive a $24 daily ROI
- Executive Pack – invest $2500 and receive a $30 daily ROI
- 5K Plan – invest $5000 and receive a $60 daily ROI
- 10K Plan – invest $10,000 and receive a $120 daily ROI
- 50K Plan – invest $50,000, daily ROI rate not specified (assumed to be around $600)
Note that Empire Coin Club charge a 10% fee on all ROI and commission withdrawals.
Empire Coin Club affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates who invest via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Empire Coin Club cap payable unilevel levels at six, with commissions paid out as a percentage of invested funds as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 20%
- level 2 – 5%
- level 3 – 4%
- level 4 – 3%
- level 5 – 2%
- level 6 – 1%
Empire Coin Club pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each Empire Coin Club investment package has a corresponding point value:
- Client Pack – 125 points
- Partner Pack – 250 points
- Manager Pack – 500 points
- Director Pack – 1000 points
- Executive Pack – 1250 points
- 5K Pack – 5000 points
- 10K Pack – 10,000 points
- 50K Pack – 50,000 points
At the end of each day Empire Coin Club tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Empire Coin Club affiliates are paid a percentage of points matched on both sides, based on how much they themselves have invested.
- Client Pack affiliates receive 9% capped at $300 a day
- Partner Pack affiliates receive 11% capped at $500 a day
- Manager Pack affiliates receive 12% capped at $1000 a day
- Director Pack affiliates receive 13% capped at $5000 a day
- Executive Pack affiliates receive 14% capped at $7500 a day
- 5K Pack affiliates receive 15% capped at $10,000 a day
- 10K Pack affiliates receive 17% capped at $15,000 a day
- 50K Pack affiliates receive 20% capped at $25,000 a day
In addition to offering investment ROIs, Empire Coin Club also run a 2×2 matrix cycler.
A 2×2 matrix places an Empire Coin Club affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them.
These two positions form the first level of the matrix, with the second generated by splitting the first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Positions in the matrix are filled via subsequent position purchases.
When all six positions in a matrix are filled, a commission is paid out.
How much of a commission is paid out is determined by which cycler tier an Empire Coin Club affiliate has purchased a position in.
- $250 cycler = $500 commission
- $500 cycler = $1000 commission
- $2000 cycler = $4000 commission
- $2500 cycler = $5000 commission
- $5000 cycler = $10,000 commission
- $10,000 cycler = $20,000 commission
Empire Coin Club rewards affiliates who generate binary investment volume with the following Career Incentives:
- generate 50,000 points in weaker binary side volume and receive an Apple iPad Pro
- generate 200,000 points in weaker binary side volume and receive an Apple MacBook Air
- generate 500,000 points in weaker binary side volume and receive a trip to Las Vegas, Hollywood or New York
- generate 1,000,000 points in weaker binary side volume and receive a trip to Hawaii or alternatively take a cruise with Royal Caribbean International Bahamas Cruises
- generate 3,000,000 in weaker binary side volume and receive a BMW X5
- generate 5,000,000 in weaker binary side volume and receive a C7 Corvette Z06
Joining Empire Coin Club
Empire Coin Club affiliate membership is tied to investment in one of the following packages:
- Client Pack – $250
- Partner Pack – $500
- Manager Pack – $1000
- Director Pack – $2000
- Executive Pack – $2500
- 5K Plan – $5000
- 10K Plan – $10,000
- 50K Plan – $50,000
The more a new affiliate invests the higher their income potential via the Empire Coin Club compensation plan.
All payments within Empire Coin Club (including the above investment packages) are made in bitcoin.
Empire Coin Club claim to generate ROI revenue through “automated trading”.
However no evidence of automated trading or any other external ROI revenue source is provided.
That leaves new affiliate investment as the only verifiable source of revenue entering Empire Coin Club.
A perfect example of this is Empire Coin Club’s matrix commissions, which literally use money from subsequent position purchases to pay a commission with.
With respect to its Pack ROIs, using new investment to pay existing affiliates a daily ROI makes Empire Coin Club a Ponzi scheme.
On top of Ponzi fraud Empire Coin Club also pay recruitment commissions, adding an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once new affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new funds entering the system.
This will starve Empire Coin Club of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.