The first thing I noticed upon visiting the Elepreneurs website was mention of Elevacity.
Both companies are operated out of Texas, were founded by Rob Oblon and share the same logo branding.
BehindMLM reviewed Elevacity in 2015 and concluded that if retail was focused on, the travel-based business opportunity showed potential.
Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to have happened, with Elevacity dropping off into obscurity until a few months ago.
Alexa traffic estimates show the same February, 2018, growth curve for both the Elevacity and Elepreneurs websites.
As of May, 2017, both Elepreneurs and Elevacity are operated through parent company Sharing Services Inc.
As of March 1st, 2018, Jordan Brock, Robert Oblon and Frank Walters are appointed directors of Sharing Services Inc.
Read on for a full review of the Elepreneurs MLM opportunity.
The Elepreneurs website doesn’t feature any retailable products or services.
From what I gather however, Elevacity’s product line is available to Elepreneurs affiliates.
Since our initial Elevacity review the product line has been expanded and the travel component moved to Four Oceans.
In 2015 Elevacity marketed Meridium. Other than claiming Meridium was a “one of a kind” product, Elevacity didn’t provide any specifics.
Today there’s no mention of Meridium on the Elevacity website, however the company does offer an expanded nutritional supplement and personal care range as follows:
- D.O.S.E – “a daily dose of happy chemicals”, retails at $99
- Xanthomax – a “Xanthohumol based nutraceutical and super-nutrient antioxidant”, retails at $65
- Hangover Defense Patch – “designed to replace those lost nutrients and kick that brain fog and headache to the curb”, retails at $34.97
- Sleep Patch – “a unique combination of melatonin, the body’s natural sleep hormone and a special blend of calming herbal remedies”, retails at $34.97
- Energy Patch – “designed to sustain a clear, focused stream of energy throughout the day”, retails at $34.97
- Pure – “a unique zeolite product that is currently patent pending”, retails at $60
- Elier Serum – “combines minerals, vitamins and organic substances that provide the skin a deeply nourishing and regenerating effect”, retails at $71
- Smart Coffee Tub – “a proprietary blend of amino acids, choline, and fat burners”, retails at $50
- Smart Coffee Bag – “a dark-roasted, Colombian instant coffee infused with nutritional supplements focusing on weight loss and cognitive functions”, retails at $60
- Timeless Skin Care – “an all-natural instant skin tightener”, retails at $60
- Choclevate – “a priority blend of amino acids, choline, and fat burners to include L- Theanine, Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline, Organic Peruvian Cocoa, PEA, Kigelia Africana Extract, Juglans Regia Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea and Chromium Polynicotinate”, retails at $50
- KetoCre – “high quality healthy fats, along with a specific amount of key essential Ketōne creating Amino Catalysts”, retails at $70
- Elier Mud – “this mask purifies and infuses skin with vital nutrients, minerals and trace elements while providing powerful free-radical protection and antiseptic properties”, retails at $25
Travel services provided on the Four Oceans website are marked “coming soon”. Not too sure what’s going on there.
The Elepreneurs Compensation Plan
Granted it’s possible to generate commissionable sales volume via retail sales, the Elepreneurs compensation plan primarily focuses on affiliate recruitment.
Elepreneurs Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within the Elepreneurs compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria they are as follows:
- Star – sign up as an Elepreneurs affiliate
- Bronze – generate 2500 GV a month
- Silver – generate 5000 GV a month
- Gold – generate 10,000 GV a month
- Platinum – generate 20,000 GV a month
- Diamond – generate 40,000 GV a month
- Black Diamond – generate 80,000 GV a month
- Royal Black Diamond – generate 150,000 GV a month
- Ambassador – generate 300,000 GV a month
- Crown Ambassador – generate 500,000 GV a month
- Royal Crown Ambassador – generate 1,000,000 GV a month
- Triple Crown Ambassador – generate 2,000,000 GV a month
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume generated by an affiliate’s downline (their own purchases and sales to retail customers).
Note that no more than 50% of required GV each month can be sourced from any one recruitment leg.
Check Match Bonus
When an Elepreneurs affiliate recruits a new affiliate, they are paid a 22% Check Match Bonus on the earnings of the recruited affiliate.
If a second affiliate is recruited, the Check match Bonus percentage increases to 44% of both the recruited affiliate’s earnings.
If three affiliates are recruited the Check Match Bonus percentage increases to 66%, paid on the two recruited affiliates with the highest earnings for that month.
If four affiliates are recruited the Check match Bonus percentage increases to 88%, paid on the two recruited affiliates with the highest earnings for that month.
If five affiliates are recruited the Check match Bonus percentage increases to 110%, paid on the two recruited affiliates with the highest earnings for that month.
Elepreneurs unlock the Infinity Bonus by recruiting three affiliates.
The Infinity Bonus is a 20% match on sales volume generated by the two highest performing affiliates of each affiliate they recruit.
I.e. for every affiliate you recruit, you receive a 20% match on volume generated by their top two affiliates.
The Infinity Bonus extends down an infinite number of levels through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Using this structure, an Elepreneurs affiliate earns a 20% match on every unilevel team level (top two affiliates on each level) as their personally recruited affiliate’s downlines grow deeper.
E-Finity Team Commissions
E-Finity Team commissions are paid on every affiliate within the unilevel team whose volume or earnings aren’t paid out on via the Check Match Bonus or Infinity Bonus.
A 22% E-Finity Team commission is paid out via the unilevel team, down five levels of recruitment for each unilevel leg.
The Lifestyle Bonus rewards Elepreneurs’ Gold and higher ranked affiliates.
Note that Platinum and higher ranked affiliates must meet an additional 80 PV a month requirement.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by sales to retail customers and an affiliate’s own purchases.
If an Elepreneurs affiliate meets the above qualification criteria, here are the corresponding Lifestyle Bonus payments:
- Gold affiliates receive $500 (no 80 PV requirement)
- Platinum affiliates receive $2000 ($400 a month)
- Diamond affiliates receive $5000 ($800 a month)
- Black Diamond affiliates receive $10,000 ($1100 a month)
- Royal Black Diamond affiliates receive $20,000 ($2200 a month)
- Ambassador affiliates receive $45,000 ($3300 a month)
- Crown Ambassador affiliates receive $75,000
- Royal Crown Ambassador affiliates receive $100,000
Global Bonus Pool
Elepreneur take 4% of company-wide sales volume and place it into the Global Bonus Pool.
The Global Bonus Pool is split into five smaller pools that correspond with Royal Black Diamond and higher ranks:
- Royal Black Diamond – 30% (of the total 4% Global Bonus Pool)
- Ambassador – 25%
- Crown Ambassador – 20%
- Royal Crown Ambassador – 15%
- Triple Crown Ambassador – 10%
Royal Black Diamond and higher ranked affiliates receive one share in the Global Bonus Pool that corresponds with their rank.
SHRV Stock Rewards
SHRV is the stock ticker for Sharing Services Inc.
The Elepreneurs compensation plan suggests affiliates receive “stock” in SHRV, based on rank qualification:
Note that I wasn’t able to find any detailed information on this component of the Elepreneurs compensation plan.
Basic Elepreneurs affiliate membership is $49 annually.
New affiliates can optionally sign up for a one-time purchase with an “enrollment pack”:
- Happy – $249
- Happier – $499
- Happiest – $999
The primary difference between Elepreneurs enrollment packs is bundled products.
There also appears to be an ongoing mandatory $40 monthly autoship (more info in our conclusion below).
I’m not really sure why Elepreneurs exists.
Elevacity was an established MLM company with its own products and an attached income opportunity. Though I have noted there’s no longer mention of said MLM business opportunity on the Elevacity website.
This leads me to believe Elepreneurs is simply a reboot of Elevacity with a new compensation plan.
Which seems kind of pointless. I don’t see why Elevacity couldn’t have just rebooted itself with a new compensation plan.
Surely that was less effort than launching an entirely “new” company and separating the travel services through Four Corners?
On the product side of things nothing really stood out, although I did feel presentation of the products was a bit on the chemical side (Xanthomax sounds like something a psychologist would prescribe…).
With respect to the new Elepreneurs compensation plan, it’s significantly simplified when compared to Elevacity’s initial offering.
With volume requirements outside of bonuses tied to group volume, retail sales within the company are more important than ever.
Yet there are no retail requirements built into the compensation plan. In fact all I saw in researching Elepreneurs marketing material for this review was reference to recruiting affiliates on autoship.
In one particular compensation plan breakdown video, Rob Oblon himself provides multiple income examples based solely on recruited affiliate autoship volume.
Not helping is the fact that autoship appears to be mandatory for Elepreneurs affiliates.
Upon evaluating Elepreneurs’ affiliate signup options, I was unable to advance during the process unless I selected a $40 or more “MAP Selection”. I later learnt “MAP” is what Elepreneurs refers to a monthly autoship order as.
Mandatory autoship falls squarely in “pay to play” territory and is a regulatory red flag.
This plays right into affiliate recruitment, which is the only way an Elepreneurs affiliate can increase their effective commission rate.
Those commissions are paid on downline earnings (recruited affiliates on autoship), which potentially brings us full-circle.
What you want to establish as a prospective Elepreneurs affiliate is whether your potential upline actually has retail customers purchasing products.
If all or most of their earnings are from affiliate autoship volume throughout their downline, you’re looking at a product-based pyramid scheme.
You sign up as an Elepreneurs affiliate, establish a monthly autoship order and then get paid to recruit others who do the same.
Unfortunately, as with Elevacity, this would mean Elepreneurs is an interesting concept and compensation plan ruined by a lack of retail focus.
One final thought I’ll leave you with is the Sharing Services Inc. (SHRV) share offering.
Sharing Services Inc. is registered with the SEC and appears to be up to date with their filings.
I can only assume the offering of SHRV stock as compensation to Elepreneurs affiliates is above-board. But do note I wasn’t able to find any specific reference to Elepreneurs or affiliates receiving stock in the company’s quarterly filings (you can check this yourself via the SEC’s Edgar database).
Sidenote: I didn’t see anything about “health plan bonuses” in Elepreneurs’ compensation material, so no idea what that’s about.
One interesting tidbit I gleaned from Sharing Services Inc.’s quarterly filings is, from its May 5th, 2017 inception through to January 31st, 2018, the company has sustained ongoing losses totaling $6.9 million dollars.
Maybe paying a 110% match on downline earnings isn’t such a smart idea.