E-Platform 365 provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The E-Platform 365 website domain (“eplatform365.com”) was privately registered on February 16th, 2017.
A corporate address in the Cayman Islands is provided, however this is likely a virtual office (Cayman Islands is a known tax-haven).
The E-Platform 365 compensation plan cites Hong Kong time, suggesting the company is likely being operated out of Asia.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
E-Platform 365 Products
E-Platform 365 has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market E-Platform 365 affiliate membership itself.
E-Platform 365 affiliate membership provides access to cryptocurrency material, a replicated website and e-commerce platform.
The E-Platform Compensation Plan
E-Platform 365 affiliates pay a fee and receive commissions when they recruit others who do the same.
In total there are four E-Platform 365 affiliate membership tiers:
- E-Platform Basic – $128
- E-Platform Advance – $498
- E-Platform Pro – $998
- E-Platform Elite – $2498
E-Platform 365 Affiliate Ranks
There are seven affiliate ranks within the E-Platform 365 compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Pro – recruit at least two affiliates and generate an accumulated 5400 points in the weaker side of your binary team
- Senior – maintain at least two personally recruited affiliates and generate an accumulated 12,600 points in the weaker side of your binary team
- Regional – recruit and maintain at least three personally recruited affiliates and generate an accumulated 40,000 points in the weaker side of your binary team
- National – recruit and maintain at least four personally recruited affiliates and generate an accumulated 250,000 points in the weaker side of your binary team
- International – recruit and maintain at least five personally recruited affiliates and generate an accumulated 800,000 points in the weaker side of your binary team
- Executive – maintain at least five personally recruited affiliates and generate an accumulated 2,500,000 points in the weaker side of your binary team
- Presidential – maintain at least five personally recruited affiliates and generate an accumulated 5,000,000 points in the weaker side of your binary team
Although not specified, it is assumed recruited affiliates only count if they continue to pay monthly fees.
Points are generated via recruitment of new E-Platform 365 affiliates.
Each E-Platform 365 affiliate membership tier has a corresponding point value as follows:
- E-Platform Basic – 100 points
- E-Platform Advance – 300 points
- E-Platform Pro – 800 points
- E-Platform Elite – 2000 points
Recruitment Commissions (unilevel)
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
E-Platform 365 cap payable unilevel levels at three, with commissions paid out as a percentage of fees paid by recruited affiliates across these three levels:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 15%
- levels 2 and 3 – 5%
Recruitment Commissions (binary)
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
As referenced above in “Affiliate Ranks”, each E-Platform 365 affiliate membership corresponds with a set number of points.
At the end of each day E-Platform 365 tally up new points generated by recruitment activity throughout the binary team.
E-Platform 365 affiliates are paid 10% of points generated on the weaker binary side.
After the daily binary commission is paid out volume is flushed from the weaker and stronger binary side (100% match).
Leftover volume on the stronger binary team side is carried over.
Note that how much an E-Platform 365 affiliate can earn in binary commissions is determined by how much they spent on membership:
- E-Platform Plus affiliates can earn up to $100
- E-Platform Advance affiliates can earn up to $500
- E-Platform Pro affiliates can earn up to $5000
- E-Platform Elite affiliates can earn up to $10,000
E-Platform 365 pay a Matching Bonus on recruitment binary commissions paid to unilevel team affiliates.
The unilevel compensation structure is the same used to pay unilevel recruitment commissions, capped at seven levels of recruitment.
E-Platform Pro and E-Platform Elite affiliates earn a Matching Bonus on unilevel team binary commissions as follows:
- E-Platform Pro affiliates earn 15% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 10% on levels 2 to 4
- E-Platform Elite affiliates earn 15% on level 1, 10% on levels 2 to 4, 5% on level 5, 2% on level 6 and 1% on level 7
Withdrawal Fee Commissions
E-Platform 365 charge affiliates a 4% withdrawal fee.
Half of this is used to pay a residual withdrawal fee commission, which is paid out based on withdrawal requests made within the unilevel team.
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 25%
- level 2 – 15%
- level 3 – 10%
- levels 4 and 5 – 5%
- level 6 – 15%
- level 7 – 25%
Note that the above percentages are of half of the 4% fee set aside from withdrawal requests (effectively 2%).
Monthly Fee Commissions
With the exception of E-Platform Plus affiliates, E-Platform 365 charge all affiliates a monthly “hosting fee”.
- E-Platform Advance affiliates pay $18 a month
- E-Platform Pro affiliates pay $38 a month
- E-Platform Elite affiliates pay $48 a month
E-Platform 365 take 51% of fees paid and use it to pay a “lifetime residual income” commission.
The monthly fee commission is paid out via a 2×12 matrix.
A 2×12 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Levels three to twelve of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of E-Platform 365 affiliates.
Commissions are paid out as a percentage of fees paid by affiliates in the matrix as follows:
- level 1 – 15% (2 positions)
- level 2 – 10% (4 positions)
- level 3 – 5% (8 positions)
- levels 4 to 10 – 2% (2032 positions)
- level 11 – 3% (2048 positions)
- level 12 – 4% (4096 positions)
Note that the above commissions are monthly recurring, for as long as affiliates in the matrix continue to pay monthly fees.
E-Platform 365 pay E-Platform Pro and E-Platform Elite affiliates a 365 ROI.
- E-Platform Pro affiliates are paid $5 a day for 365 days ($1825 ROI)
- E-Platform Elite affiliates are paid a $12 a day for 365 days ($4380 ROI)
To qualify for the daily ROI an E-Platform Pro or E-Platform Elite affiliate must recruit at least two affiliates who buy in at the same level as they have (either Pro or Elite).
The two recruited affiliates must be recruited within 60 days of each other.
Note there is also an “Advanced Daily Bonus”, paying a reduced $1 a day to E-Platform Pro affiliates and $2 a day to E-Platform Elites.
The Advanced Daily Bonus appears to kick in after the second affiliate at the same membership level has been recruited.
Global Organization Override
E-Platform 365 take 3% of company-wide revenue and place it into a Global Organization Override pool.
International and higher ranked E-Platform 365 affiliates receive a share in the Global Organization Override pool, paid quarterly.
E-Platform 365 reward Executive ranked affiliates with a Mercedes-Benz SL 550 car.
Presidential ranked affiliates receive a Bentley car (unspecified model).
For those that don’t want a car, an “equivalent cash value” is also offered.
Joining E-Platform 365
E-Platform 365 affiliate membership is tied to the purchase of one of four membership options:
- E-Platform Basic – $128
- E-Platform Advance – $498
- E-Platform Pro – $998
- E-Platform Elite – $2498
The primary difference between the membership tiers is bundled products and income potential via the E-Platform 365 compensation plan.
Beneath E-Platform 365’s e-commerce platform and “trade bitcoin” facade is a typical Ponzi pyramid hybrid scheme.
E-Platform 365 affiliates pay an upfront fee and then smaller fee each month.
E-Platform 365 take that fee and use it to pay a daily ROI and recruitment commissions.
E-Platform 365 claim to generate external ROI revenue through “bitcoin trading”, however no evidence of trading taking place or any other source of external ROI revenue is provided.
The only verifiable source of revenue entering E-Platform 365 is affiliate fees.
E-Platform 365 also aren’t above laundering bitcoin through their affiliates, with $250, $500, $1000 and $2500 bitcoin packages available on their website.
E-Platform 365 launder the funds through PayPal and charge a 5% fee.
As for the e-commerce platform, the E-Platform 365 website itself is run on WordPress and utilizes the WooCommerce plugin.
This suggests that all the company does is offer a multi-user WordPress install on their own website with WooCommerce plugin access. That’s nowhere near worth up to $2498 plus an ongoing monthly fee.
And even if it was, how much E-Platform 365 charge is ultimately irrelevant as the company has no retail products or services.
Whatever fees affiliates pay is primarily used to pay commissions and qualify for commissions in turn (pay more = earn more).
That E-Platform are targeting investors who know absolutely nothing about bitcoin is perhaps best exemplified via their “white-label bitcoin wallets”.
Offered only to their highest ranking International affiliates, E-Platform 365 are inexplicably touting a bitcoin wallet (which anyone can generate for free) as a perk.
At the end of the day E-Platform 365 is little more than someone or a group of people growing their bitcoin balance at your expense.
Same as any other Ponzi scheme, once recruitment dies off E-Platform 365 will be unable to meet its daily ROI obligations.
Once that happens affiliates won’t be able to withdraw, prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.