Aegea claim to operate in the health and wellness MLM niche.
The company doesn’t provide a fixed place of business on its website, instead opting to only provide a virtual office address in the US state of Georgia.
Heading up Aegea are co-founders John Prosser (Chairman Of The Board) and Jeff Cohen (“Executive”).
John Prosser’s Aegea corporate bio cites him as a
prolific humanitarian, social change architect and trusted supporter of national medical issues.
Although Prosser is credited with “30 years of entrepreneurial effort”, I was unable to put together an MLM history on him.
After stints at CBS, NBC, Turner Broadcasting, Kellogg’s and Coca-Cola, Jeff Cohen signed on as Chief Marketing Officer for MonaVie in 2011.
MonaVie collapsed in mid 2014 and was acquired by Jeunesse in 2015.
Read on for a full review of the Aegea MLM opportunity.
Aegea market what they refer to as “quantum resonance technology” products.
Your body relies on energy, a life sustaining flow which allows it to function properly.
It is only because of the existence of this energy in our body that we can move, breathe, think, feel. and the overall condition of our health and well-being.
The body’s life-force energy becomes dysfunctional, various imbalances will result.
Any disruption of energy through the Meridian System by natural or man-made frequencies, such as disruptive electromagnetic fields, can be from stress, an injury, trauma, or unfavorable living habits and can be traced to the root of all health problems.
Aegea has developed bio-field, vibrational, natural frequencies energy solutions that are wearable technology for the body.
The first of Aegea’s products is a “Quantum Card”.
The QUANTUM CARD is the intelligent way to assist with harmonizing consumable water, food, beverages and also for use on non-consumable liquids like lotions and cosmetics.
Powered by AEGEA’s proprietary QUANTUM RESONANCE TECHNOLOGY (QRT), the powerful programming in this card has the ability to interface with the natural harmonic resonance of water based products.
Simply wave the QUANTUM CARD over your items to enjoy the benefits of Earth grounding energy.
Within seconds you may experience a wide array of positive effects, energy, efficiencies, and even dramatic taste.
Given Aegea claim its “quantum resonance technology” is proprietary, I went looking for a registered patent with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
As of July 3rd, there are no registered US patents for “quantum resonance technology”.
Aegea sell their carbon-fiber “imported from Earth” Quantum Cards for $399 each.
Other products marketed by Aegea include;
- Nitro QuBits – “the world’s first Bio-Energy hologram for Nitric Oxide boost”, retails at $60 for a pack of six hologram discs
- Energetics Relief – “a unique, energy packed QuBIT delivery system designed to support circulation and energy with benefits such as severe discomfort relief, mental acuity, mood, energy, cardiovascular & circulation support”, retails at $70 for a pack of six hologram discs
- EMF Shield – “a corrective, harmonizing resonance technology designed to assist the body with counter-balancing these negative “vibes” from computers, phones, microwaves, monitors, and Wi-Fi devices”, retails at $60 for a pack of two hologram discs
- Freshness Card – “uniquely combines quantum physics, Tesla technology and proprietary energy programming that increases the life of produce, meats, breads and other edibles”, retails at $70 for one card
Aegea also has a “secret” Gold Card product that it does not list in the products section of their website.
AEGEA’s gold bullion bar filled GOLD CARD features the latest design, extraordinary fine quality and excellent purity of precious metal products.
Each card is minted from 1/10th gram of 0.9999 pure Au (Gold).
This 1/10 gram GOLD CARD purchase is perfect for those who want to kick off or diversify their precious metal investments.
AEGEA will offer collectors cards, so start your collection today with the INAGURAL GOLD CARD.
Aegea sell their Gold Cards for $20 each.
The Aegea Compensation Plan
Aegea do offer retail commissions, however the majority of the compensation plan is focused on signing up as an affiliate with monthly autoship and recruiting others who do the same.
Aegea Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within the Aegea compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as an Aegea affiliate
- Bronze – maintain 40 BV a month autoship and recruit two affiliates
- Bronze Elite – maintain 40 BV a month autoship and recruit four affiliates
- Silver – maintain 40 BV a month autoship and recruit six affiliates
- Silver Elite – maintain 40 BV a month autoship and recruit eight affiliates
- Gold – maintain 40 BV a month autoship and recruit ten affiliates
- Gold Elite – maintain 40 BV a month autoship and recruit twelve affiliates
- Platinum – maintain 40 BV a month autoship and recruit sixteen affiliates
- Platinum Elite – maintain 40 BV a month autoship and recruit twenty affiliates
Aegea affiliates earn a retail commission when they sell products to retail customers (non-affiliates).
Retail commissions are calculated as the difference between the wholesale and retail price of products ordered.
Aegea pay a recruitment commission on each newly recruited affiliate.
New Aegea affiliates must sign up with one of four “Starter Packages”:
- Starter Pack – $99
- Freshness Pack – $199
- Executive Pack – $399
- Quantum Builder Pack – $999
Recruitment commissions on the above package purchases are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Aegea pay recruitment commissions down seven unilevel team levels:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 60%
- levels 2 and 3 – 10%
- levels 4 to 7 – 5%
How many unilevel team levels an Aegea affiliate earns recruitment commissions on is determined by rank:
- Bronze, Bronze Elite and Silver affiliates earn recruitment commissions on levels 1 to 3
- Silver Elite and Gold affiliates earn on levels 1 to 4
- Gold Elite affiliates earn on levels 1 to 5
- Platinum affiliates earn on levels 1 to 6
- Platinum Elite affiliates earn recruitment commissions on all seven payable levels
Aegea pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week Aegea calculate new sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
This includes retail sales and purchases by affiliates in the binary team.
A residual commission of “up to 20%” is paid on sales volume generated in the weaker binary side.
- Bronze affiliates can earn up to $1000 a week
- Bronze Elite affiliates can earn up to $2000 a week
- Silver affiliates can earn up to $4000 a week
- Silver Elite affiliates can earn up to $8000 a week
- Gold affiliates can earn up to $10,000 a week
- Gold Elite affiliates can earn up to $15,000 a week
- Platinum affiliates can earn up to $20,000 a week
- Platinum Elite affiliates can earn up to $25,000 a week
Residual Matching Bonus
Bronze Elite and higher ranked Aegea affiliates earn a Matching Bonus on residual commissions earned by unilevel team affiliates.
- Bronze Elite and Silver affiliates earn a 20% residual commission match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Silver Elite and Gold affiliates earn a 20% residual commission match on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Gold Elite and Platinum affiliates earn a 20% residual commission match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Platinum Elite affiliates earn a 20% residual commission match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
For an explanation of the unilevel compensation structure, refer to “recruitment commissions” above.
Check Match Bonus
The Check Match Bonus pays an additional 10% match on residual commissions, based on a generational structure within the unilevel team.
Aegea define a generation in a unilevel leg when a Silver or higher ranked affiliate is found.
The 10% Check Match Bonus is paid on up to five Silver or higher ranked affiliates in each unilevel leg.
Note that unlike a typical generational match, no bonus is paid on volume generated by affiliates between the Silver and higher ranked affiliates in a leg.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Aegea pay a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus from the Bronze Elite rank:
- qualify as a Bronze Elite and receive $100
- qualify as a Silver Elite and receive $200
- qualify as a Gold Elite and receive $400
- qualify as a Platinum and receive $600
- qualify as a Platinum Elite and receive $1000
Aegea take 2% of company wide volume and place it in the Global Bonus.
Platinum Elite ranked affiliates each earn a share of the Global Bonus each month.
The Lifestyle Bonus rewards Platinum Elite Aegea affiliates for recruiting ranked affiliates.
- personally recruit and maintain two Silver Elites and receive $500 a month
- personally recruit and maintain four Silver Elites and receive $750 a month
- personally recruit and maintain six Silver Elites and receive $1000 a month
Aegea affiliate membership is tied to the purchase of a Starter Package:
- Starter Pack – $99
- Freshness Pack – $199
- Executive Pack – $399
- Quantum Builder Pack – $999
The primary difference between the above packs is bundled products.
Based on affiliate marketing, Aegea also appear to have secret Gold Card affiliate signup options:
- $99 (includes 5 – 0.1 gram Gold Cards)
- $499 (includes 25 – 0.1 gram Gold Cards + Gold Rank)
- $999 (includes 50 – 0.1 gram Gold Cards + Platinum Rank)
Note that in order to qualify for MLM commissions, an Aegea affiliate must also maintain a 40 PV a month autoship order.
Aegea’s product catalog suggests 40 PV comes to around $60 a month.
$399 for a carbon fiber credit card with “infinite energy” printed on it. Where do I even begin?
I suppose we’ll start with the obvious. If there was even an iota of truth behind Aegea’s product marketing claims, they’ve be able to provide third-party peer-reviewed studies.
Instead you get grainy images of moldy food, some out of context heat map, a leaf and anecdotal testimonials like this;
I found a raised spot on my skin. It was red, rough and an abnormal shape…
I began treating it with the AEGEA QUANTUM CARD directly on the area every day in the shower with water and at night and in 30 days it has improved.
I am in awe with how it has cleared it up. Thank you AEGEA!
– Anna M.
Aegea also claim their products are “award-winning”;
Award Winning Quantum Technology Keeps Everything From Foods To Flowers Fresher, Longer!
The company even goes so far as to represent their Nitro QuBits product has won a Nobel Prize.
Nobel Prize winning science Nitric Oxide (N-O) fine tunes cardiac function.
Yeah. As with the patent claim, I couldn’t find any evidence of Aegea’s products winning any awards. Nor is there any evidence provided.
Other than the eye-watering pricing, at this point it feels like everything about Aegea’s products is straight up baloney.
This makes for an incredibly difficult sell to retail customers, which brings us to Aegea’s compensation plan.
Aegea affiliates are forced to purchase product when they sign up, and then if they wish to participate in the MLM opportunity, are forced to continue buying through autoship each month.
Commissions are primarily tied to maintaining an autoship order and then recruiting other affiliates who do the same.
Retail is possible but not required or encouraged anywhere throughout Aegea’s compensation plan.
Instead residual commission rates, rank progression and bonuses are all tied to recruitment.
This is your typical pay to play product-based pyramid scheme business model.
Why then Aegea, as a new MLM company that went into prelaunch earlier this year, are committing to the same business model is unclear.
Wonky products, wonky business model… yeah, there’s not a lot to like here. And what’s with all the secrecy surrounding the gold cards?
No doubt at some point there’ll be someone in the comments below who swears black and blue Aegea’s products treated some random condition they or someone they know had (but not really, *winkwink* FDA disclaimer *winkwink*).
The bottom-line is that without medical and scientific studies on Aegea’s specific products, these are just worthless anecdotal testimonials.
And sadly that pretty much covers anything an Aegea affiliate might say to convince you to buy the company’s products.
There’s no excuse why Aegea’s products haven’t been lab tested by an independent authority. I’ll leave it up to you to figure out why they haven’t.
I mean really, a $399 strip of carbon fiber that magically interacts beneficially with anything that contains water? Rightio guys…