On November 15th the Zeek Rewards Receiver filed his Status Report for the third quarter of 2017.
In it the Receiver revealed that to date, $43.7 million has been recovered through clawbacks from Zeek Rewards affiliates, vendors and insiders.
Here’s a rundown of the rest of the updates featured in the report:
- $2.6 million was recovered from net-winners during this quarter
- some net-winners are challenging final judgment against them and addressing these issues will continue into the fourth quarter
- the Receiver is still waiting for a decision on his appeal in the Payza $13.1 million case
- another $3.1 million was disbursed to Zeek Rewards victims and
- the lien on Dawn Wright-Olivares’ house has been settled, with the property expected to be sold during the fourth quarter
As always, stay tuned…