$43.7 million recovered through Zeek Rewards clawbacks
On November 15th the Zeek Rewards Receiver filed his Status Report for the third quarter of 2017.
In it the Receiver revealed that to date, $43.7 million has been recovered through clawbacks from Zeek Rewards affiliates, vendors and insiders.
Here’s a rundown of the rest of the updates featured in the report:
- $2.6 million was recovered from net-winners during this quarter
- some net-winners are challenging final judgment against them and addressing these issues will continue into the fourth quarter
- the Receiver is still waiting for a decision on his appeal in the Payza $13.1 million case
- another $3.1 million was disbursed to Zeek Rewards victims and
- the lien on Dawn Wright-Olivares’ house has been settled, with the property expected to be sold during the fourth quarter
As always, stay tuned…